Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream

Posted by Reviewer2198287 on Mar 10, 2010

I have an allergic reaction to this product.

Doesn't absorb, peels off

Posted by Reviewer1868213 on Mar 15, 2010

I found this product to be terrible! I like Source Naturals supplement products, but this product feels waxing on the skin and when I touch my face it tends to peel off. It isn't absorbing and seems to be pretty useless except for the tropical smell. Iherb doesn't let you return your products once they are opened so I think you should definitely THINK TWICE before buying this product, especially from iherb!

Great cream

Posted by Reviewer1880253 on Jan 18, 2013

This is by far my favorite cream. I use it sparingly with a dollop of serum and a drop or two of almond oil during the day and a bit heavier for night time. I've gone away from this but always come back to it. Mainly, it's very dense and tends to go on like vaseline... hence I dilute it down with serum and almond oil, both of which I'd use anyway and it allows me to control the consistency that I want and need. My skin is markedly improved when I use this.

excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer1900715 on Mar 31, 2009

This cream is excellent, and rivals any cream on the market, most of which have much higher price tags. And it is actually good for your skin, I would not hesitate to recommend this.

Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream

Posted by 4782787468264573426 on Jun 27, 2013

I have very sensitive skin with acne, but also dehydrated .. I was afraid that this will be bad for my pimples, buuutt... no problem It is awsome and makes skin so soft :)

One of the best I ever used

Posted by Reviewer1932255 on May 07, 2010

You have to try it until you can say it is as great as the reviews says!!! I have combinated skin and I use nourishing creams very carefully, but this one is so good and skin becomes smooth and gentle. Highly recommended! Will order it again. Absolutely! Even to Europe to Latvia I got it in less than two weeks. Lovin it!

Great feel, really helped with the crows feet.

Posted by Reviewer1663873 on Jun 02, 2010

I really like it! This product has a nice clean smell to it, is not greasy and the skin feels smoother almost immediately. It seemed to really make a difference around my eyes, 'lifting' the bags and softening the wrinkles around my eyes. :)

Very good cream

Posted by SamiraNatural on Dec 18, 2013

This cream has the smell of ananas which i doesn't like very much . But the effect of this cream are great !!! it is easily absorbed by the skin , and when you wake up in the morning , your lines are smoother, skin is much softer and clearer . A must have !

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1401848 on Feb 01, 2012

Cream works, nourishes and rejuvenates, makes a person more than the young.

face lift in a bottle

Posted by Reviewer2184303 on May 25, 2009

I use this product at night along with the skin Serun in the day. This cream is more moisturizing so I sometimes use it in the day as well