Moisture

Posted by 5396179836427407737 on Feb 21, 2015

Not try it yet, hopfully it would good

funny smell, weird texture

Posted by Reviewer2333805 on Feb 09, 2015

I really don't like this product. It has a strong, unpleasant smell. It is very thick, but not in a good way, and when applied it literally peels and flakes off the skin. I wouldn't buy this again and won't be even be using up the container I bought. I find it quite yucky.

awesome

Posted by 5760834634386578777 on Feb 05, 2015

this is great for dry skin! on my second jar and nothing can compare to this

thicker cream for nighttime wear

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Feb 05, 2015

I use this at bedtime because it's quite thick but it sinks in quickly to my skin and feels really nice. The ingredients are amazing; lipoic acid, DMAE, C-ester, CoQ10 and HA, making for a powerful anti-wrinkle cream. I will buy it again.

Not sure yet...

Posted by 5382012902217886504 on Feb 02, 2015

Smells a lot! chemical feeling on skin. My eyes is tearing up some minutes after applying this every night, but its creamy and thick and stays on all night. So still like it.

Pegajosa y Apesta a piña!! sticky and stinks like pineapple!!

Posted by 4761216891197404127 on Feb 01, 2015

Pues eso, apesta a piña y es super pegajosa. La usé por la noche y cada vez que daba una vuelta en la cama (duermo boca abajo) se me quedaba la funda de la almohada pegada a la cara!!! No me extraña que la hayan bajado de precio. Malísima!! La regalaré...

Not recommended for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer3291683 on Jan 29, 2015

I am in my early 50s and have sensitive, combination skin. This cream made my skin itch, nearly burn so I will not purchase this product again. I did not like the smell either.

Effective cream for mature skin with very low price

Posted by Reviewer2667214 on Jan 29, 2015

Really good price for quality product like this. I am 45 years old and I have used much more expensive products. This one does the job for aliquot of your money and skin looks great.

I got it today

Posted by 4659023309706633688 on Jan 27, 2015

The reason that I ordered this cream was cause it was on product trial and I think it was great choice, I just applied it and I'm just loving it's smell so much! and the textures are great. I was looking for some light but still fully moisturizing cream for winter and I like it.

Itchy! Red! Argh!

Posted by Reviewer1959063 on Jan 21, 2015

I used this product on occasion with no issues except some tingling. Two nights ago, I used it again and for the last 2 days, my face has been swollen, itchy, red, and altogether uncomfortable. I am throwing away the rest. I do have sensitive skin.