Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream, 2 oz (56.7 g)

i like it

Posted by 4707366616330657221 on Aug 06, 2013

already smell it smells so good, I board the mixed to oily skin and it suits me well

Heavy and Greasy Feeling

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on May 19, 2010

This is very greasy feeling and greasy looking on your face. A little goes a very long way. It smells okay while applying it but then gets a funky smell after a bit. I don't like how heavy and greasy it is and honestly don't see where it works like the other reviewers have stated. Maybe it works for some but I wouldn't buy it again.

Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream

Posted by Reviewer2198287 on Mar 10, 2010

I have an allergic reaction to this product.

Doesn't absorb, peels off

Posted by Reviewer1868213 on Mar 15, 2010

I found this product to be terrible! I like Source Naturals supplement products, but this product feels waxing on the skin and when I touch my face it tends to peel off. It isn't absorbing and seems to be pretty useless except for the tropical smell. Iherb doesn't let you return your products once they are opened so I think you should definitely THINK TWICE before buying this product, especially from iherb!

Skin Eternal Cream by Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer3337774 on May 04, 2009

Used with the same company's Hyaluronic Serum at night, I saw immediate results in moisturizing and wrinkle reduction on my 59-year-old, neglected skin. While it's on it has a yellowing effect on my skin which disappears with washing. Only a problem during the day, for obvious reasons. A product I will continue to use - as long as it continues to work.