Gez

Posted by Reviewer2275739 on Jan 20, 2015

This cream is wonderfully rich and yet doesn't clog my pores. Smells great! I use it overnight and wake up with glowing skin. I'm now 50 and have used many different moisturises in the past - this is one of the best. I will continue to use it. It smells wonderful and I can actually feel it activating (tingling) on my skin. Great ingredients. Just don't get it near your eyes as can irritate (all the goodies acting on your skin are not good in your eyes).

Like it

Posted by 5714483954399876577 on Jan 16, 2015

I use it at night. It has very good smell, and I love the texture. It is heavy to use it as a day creme , that is why I use it as a night one. It hydrate my dry skin, and make it soft

Great

Posted by 5354926348633954183 on Jan 09, 2015

Love love love this cream! It helped my complexion so much!

odeur horrible

Posted by 4965463117734606657 on Dec 14, 2014

odeur horrible!!! Finira à l'atelier, pour les mains, sous des gants de travail!!!!!!

This stuff really changes your skin!

Posted by Reviewer1511885 on Dec 12, 2014

I can't get over how different my skin looks! This stuff is amazing and even my husband has noticed that I look different and says my skin looks younger. If you use, just make sure you don't make the number 1 mistake most women make when putting on face cream - Make sure you use it on your neck and chest too.

Posted by 5319800018551541084 on Dec 07, 2014

super!!

Just love it!

Posted by 4687412923859023910 on Dec 02, 2014

I have using this as a night cream for the last few months. Fine lines are slowly decreasing. A tiny amount goes a long way.

Brilliant product

Posted by IndyCat on Dec 01, 2014

I have to buy more as my boyfriend has stolen my tub! Delicious smell, rich and creamy.

best cream

Posted by 5336706125338551409 on Nov 30, 2014

Best cream and best ingredients.

Pica un poco al aplicarla

Posted by LaMarmotilla on Nov 24, 2014

Tengo la piel algo sensible, al aplicarla notaba picor. Al cabo de unos minutos ya no picaba, hidrata bien y no me ha sacado granitos. Mi madre tambien la ha probado, tiene la piel grasa y nada sensible,y aún así también le picaba los primeros minutos.. No repetiré.