Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream

Posted by 4782787468264573426 on Jun 27, 2013

I have very sensitive skin with acne, but also dehydrated .. I was afraid that this will be bad for my pimples, buuutt... no problem It is awsome and makes skin so soft :)

Great cream

Posted by Reviewer1880253 on Jan 18, 2013

This is by far my favorite cream. I use it sparingly with a dollop of serum and a drop or two of almond oil during the day and a bit heavier for night time. I've gone away from this but always come back to it. Mainly, it's very dense and tends to go on like vaseline... hence I dilute it down with serum and almond oil, both of which I'd use anyway and it allows me to control the consistency that I want and need. My skin is markedly improved when I use this.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1401848 on Feb 01, 2012

Cream works, nourishes and rejuvenates, makes a person more than the young.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2923030 on Feb 11, 2011

this is excellent cream for making the skin younger, more supple and without thin lines, also the colour of skin is getting better. I am amazed of results!

Very good cream

Posted by SamiraNatural on Dec 18, 2013

This cream has the smell of ananas which i doesn't like very much . But the effect of this cream are great !!! it is easily absorbed by the skin , and when you wake up in the morning , your lines are smoother, skin is much softer and clearer . A must have !

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1690737 on Dec 07, 2013

I have dry, sensitive, rosacea skin and still manage to get cystic acne bumps around my chin area. In the winter it gets flaky and so dry it hurts. I got this about 2 weeks ago and it is a lifesaver. It deeply hydrates, and makes my skin dewy and so soft. I have been wearing it for night and day, it is very thick but my skin drinks it up. It seems my rosacea has improved slightly and I am not getting so many bumps. I love this lotion and can't recommend it enough for those with dry skin. I gave it 4 stars because the smell is quite strong and might bother those who have a sensitivity to smell. It smells like pineapples and marigolds. Not bad, but strong. For me, I can stand the smell because the wonderful moisture that this is giving my skin. Love it!

Deep Moisturising

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Apr 30, 2011

My skin connects with this product well. No adverse reactions. I continue to use it from time to time to counteract the harshness of often used antibacterial hand-wash gels in my workplace. I feel though that this cream is on the 'too greasy' side but the feeling soon dissipates.

Smell is ok, cream rather rich but moisturizes well.

Posted by Reviewer2718707 on May 13, 2013

Contrary to some of the reviews here that likened the cream's smell to that of a skunk, the scent reminded me of pineapples and wasn't unpleasant at all. Texture-wise, the cream is quite rich and feels a little heavy / oily. definitely good for the dryer parts of the face, but not sure if the richness of the cream will be too heavy for my T-Zone, so am spreading very little there, if at all. So far the cream provides good moisture to my face. I would recommend using it with an exfoliating facial wash for better results.

too much of fragrance

Posted by Reviewer2395412 on Mar 15, 2010

it is so unfortunate that the kiwi fragrance is obviously artificial and overkilling. If only the smell is not so strong, I could have been a repeat buyer.

Feels moisturing, but doesn`t absorb

Posted by Reviewer2888413 on May 23, 2013

I like the jar, the smell and the fact that my skin feels instantly moisturised when applied. What I don`t like is that my skin doesn`t absorb this cream and when I touch my face the cream peels off. Even hours after applying.