Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream, 2 oz (56.7 g)

Doesn't absorb, peels off

Posted by Reviewer1868213 on Mar 15, 2010

I found this product to be terrible! I like Source Naturals supplement products, but this product feels waxing on the skin and when I touch my face it tends to peel off. It isn't absorbing and seems to be pretty useless except for the tropical smell. Iherb doesn't let you return your products once they are opened so I think you should definitely THINK TWICE before buying this product, especially from iherb!

Skin Eternal Cream by Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer3337774 on May 04, 2009

Used with the same company's Hyaluronic Serum at night, I saw immediate results in moisturizing and wrinkle reduction on my 59-year-old, neglected skin. While it's on it has a yellowing effect on my skin which disappears with washing. Only a problem during the day, for obvious reasons. A product I will continue to use - as long as it continues to work.

smells devine!

Posted by Reviewer3350891 on Apr 11, 2010

I bought this face cream for my boyfriend who is into natural and organic products. He is very impressed with how incredibly soft his skin feels, not to mention how yummy it smells to me. We would both highly recommend Source Naturals.

face lift in a bottle

Posted by Reviewer2184303 on May 25, 2009

I use this product at night along with the skin Serun in the day. This cream is more moisturizing so I sometimes use it in the day as well

excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer1900715 on Mar 31, 2009

This cream is excellent, and rivals any cream on the market, most of which have much higher price tags. And it is actually good for your skin, I would not hesitate to recommend this.