Love it

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Apr 06, 2015

It's a heavy cream and good for winter climate,it is just what my face need it

Really nice!

Posted by Reviewer2812482 on Apr 24, 2010

I have combined skin, and used 3 different creams; 1 for my eye-zone, 1 for my T-zone and 1 for my cheeks. But I could still se the wrinkles beginning to come around my eyes( I´m in my mid-20´s). This cream does all the work of theese 3 creams did all-together, just better! My skin feels smooth instantly, and really moistourized. I even can use this under my eyes, and it is clearly taking away the dry skin here and so the wrinkles go away, and the skin appears much more even. It is like baby-skin. It is like my skin is eating this cream. I use it in day time as well. And it smells fantastic. The price is very low! So thank you.

makes great improvement

Posted by Reviewer3282981 on Jun 03, 2010

I am very impressed with this product. It makes my skin look much better and feel much better. Wrinkles are fading away and tone is greatly improved.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2923030 on Feb 11, 2011

this is excellent cream for making the skin younger, more supple and without thin lines, also the colour of skin is getting better. I am amazed of results!

Skin Eternal Cream by Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer3337774 on May 04, 2009

Used with the same company's Hyaluronic Serum at night, I saw immediate results in moisturizing and wrinkle reduction on my 59-year-old, neglected skin. While it's on it has a yellowing effect on my skin which disappears with washing. Only a problem during the day, for obvious reasons. A product I will continue to use - as long as it continues to work.

smells devine!

Posted by Reviewer3350891 on Apr 11, 2010

I bought this face cream for my boyfriend who is into natural and organic products. He is very impressed with how incredibly soft his skin feels, not to mention how yummy it smells to me. We would both highly recommend Source Naturals.

Smell is ok, cream rather rich but moisturizes well.

Posted by Reviewer2718707 on May 13, 2013

Contrary to some of the reviews here that likened the cream's smell to that of a skunk, the scent reminded me of pineapples and wasn't unpleasant at all. Texture-wise, the cream is quite rich and feels a little heavy / oily. definitely good for the dryer parts of the face, but not sure if the richness of the cream will be too heavy for my T-Zone, so am spreading very little there, if at all. So far the cream provides good moisture to my face. I would recommend using it with an exfoliating facial wash for better results.

Deep Moisturising

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Apr 30, 2011

My skin connects with this product well. No adverse reactions. I continue to use it from time to time to counteract the harshness of often used antibacterial hand-wash gels in my workplace. I feel though that this cream is on the 'too greasy' side but the feeling soon dissipates.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1690737 on Dec 07, 2013

I have dry, sensitive, rosacea skin and still manage to get cystic acne bumps around my chin area. In the winter it gets flaky and so dry it hurts. I got this about 2 weeks ago and it is a lifesaver. It deeply hydrates, and makes my skin dewy and so soft. I have been wearing it for night and day, it is very thick but my skin drinks it up. It seems my rosacea has improved slightly and I am not getting so many bumps. I love this lotion and can't recommend it enough for those with dry skin. I gave it 4 stars because the smell is quite strong and might bother those who have a sensitivity to smell. It smells like pineapples and marigolds. Not bad, but strong. For me, I can stand the smell because the wonderful moisture that this is giving my skin. Love it!

too much of fragrance

Posted by Reviewer2395412 on Mar 15, 2010

it is so unfortunate that the kiwi fragrance is obviously artificial and overkilling. If only the smell is not so strong, I could have been a repeat buyer.