I recommend!

Posted by naturalsgirls on Apr 05, 2012

Glass jar, weight to, a nice subtle flavor, the cream has a pleasant texture, easily absorbed and moisturizes without leaving a sticky film. A good part! I recommend!

I really wanted to love this cream...

Posted by Reviewer3058890 on Nov 24, 2010

I would have loved to like this cream as much as the other reviewers do, but unfortunately I don't. It stings so bad when I apply it on my face. I can take much, but this stings so bad I want to cry. But I have always had extremely sensitive skin so maybe that's why. The smell of this product is too much, I don't see why they make this cream smell so strong. It smells artificial to me. This cream doesn't hydrate my sensitive and very dry skin at all. It gives me dry patches, with skin peeling of. And it get's worse (unfortunately). My skin broke out badly after a couple of days (not surprising with the stinging and the strong smell). My skin is now dry, sore and with acne spots. I really wanted this product to be my regular cream because of all the good ingredients, but I can't use it anymore.

Silky buy stinky

Posted by Reviewer2560799 on May 12, 2010

Very nice consistency and smooth feel to skin, but the odor is awful! Some kind of banana smell covering a not so unpleasant herbal smell. The banana or whatever made it smell like rotting fruit. Suggest citrus or herbal. So unpleasant I have been unable to use it. Terrible taste if it gets on your lips.

A fantastic value!

Posted by Reviewer2066783 on Mar 27, 2007

This is as good as any very expensive "skinceutical" product you will find. Has every supplement currently recommend for good skin all in one product. It's a heavy cream and good for winter climate.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2686179 on Aug 09, 2009

i just love this cream . . .its light and is easily absorbed into my skin. . .it has a lovely scent that isn't overwhelming and it doesn't make my face feel oily and not only that my face is like baby butt smooth after use. . .so this will be something for sure that i will continue to use

The perfect face cream...

Posted by Reviewer1016732 on Feb 05, 2009

It's all I use...I love it!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Feb 26, 2009

I keep re-ordering this product. It is very moisturizing and also has a pleasant scent. I love the ingredients and the price is wonderful!

I like this cream

Posted by Reviewer1370023 on Dec 16, 2009

I've already had compliments using this. I use this at night, just a light coating. This cream has a nice texture to it and it feels good going on. I use the Source Naturals Skin Eternal Serum, just a light coating, after my toner in the morning.

skin eternal cream

Posted by Reviewer1801424 on Oct 01, 2008

love this product- used for 3 years now

very good for this price

Posted by Reviewer2801113 on Oct 17, 2008

I like this cream and will order again