I really wanted to love this cream...

Posted by Reviewer3058890 on Nov 24, 2010

I would have loved to like this cream as much as the other reviewers do, but unfortunately I don't. It stings so bad when I apply it on my face. I can take much, but this stings so bad I want to cry. But I have always had extremely sensitive skin so maybe that's why. The smell of this product is too much, I don't see why they make this cream smell so strong. It smells artificial to me. This cream doesn't hydrate my sensitive and very dry skin at all. It gives me dry patches, with skin peeling of. And it get's worse (unfortunately). My skin broke out badly after a couple of days (not surprising with the stinging and the strong smell). My skin is now dry, sore and with acne spots. I really wanted this product to be my regular cream because of all the good ingredients, but I can't use it anymore.

Silky buy stinky

Posted by Reviewer2560799 on May 12, 2010

Very nice consistency and smooth feel to skin, but the odor is awful! Some kind of banana smell covering a not so unpleasant herbal smell. The banana or whatever made it smell like rotting fruit. Suggest citrus or herbal. So unpleasant I have been unable to use it. Terrible taste if it gets on your lips.

Spectacular..........

Posted by Reviewer1418187 on May 13, 2010

My skin feels so nice and soft at night, and I use it in my hands, neck and chest........... love it.

Great organic product!

Posted by Reviewer1053799 on May 09, 2010

I rate the safety of my cosmetics on the Cosmetic Database. This is rated well on the database. Very rich cream. Resulting in very smooth skin. Smells slightly citrus. Only slight scent. A little goes a long way.

Highly Recommend

Posted by Reviewer3214946 on Apr 29, 2010

This is a wonderful rich moisturizer which is exactly what I need for my maturing dry skin.

Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream, 2 oz.

Posted by Reviewer1082429 on May 01, 2010

I bought this cream on a whim, and I love it! It's got fabulous ingredients, is smooth, and smells delicious. It's great on my skin, and very effective in healing rough patches.

WOW!!!

Posted by NatursKathy on May 20, 2010

That is all I can say! I will keep using it! Natural, refreshing!

Refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1816032 on May 18, 2010

Great refreshing, clean night cream.

Skin Eternal Cream Review

Posted by Reviewer1375018 on May 16, 2010

Very luscious, smooth cream. It smells like mangos and leaves my skin smooth and firm. I'm glad I bought it.

Great!

Posted by julzia1 on May 17, 2010

I bought this for my mom and she's been using this for almost two weeks. She doesn't seem to get any breakouts and really loves the mango smell. Maybe I'll spoil her with another one in some time :P