Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream, 2 oz (56.7 g)

Great cream

Posted by Reviewer1880253 on Jan 18, 2013

This is by far my favorite cream. I use it sparingly with a dollop of serum and a drop or two of almond oil during the day and a bit heavier for night time. I've gone away from this but always come back to it. Mainly, it's very dense and tends to go on like vaseline... hence I dilute it down with serum and almond oil, both of which I'd use anyway and it allows me to control the consistency that I want and need. My skin is markedly improved when I use this.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1401848 on Feb 01, 2012

Cream works, nourishes and rejuvenates, makes a person more than the young.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2923030 on Feb 11, 2011

this is excellent cream for making the skin younger, more supple and without thin lines, also the colour of skin is getting better. I am amazed of results!

Very good cream

Posted by SamiraNatural on Dec 18, 2013

This cream has the smell of ananas which i doesn't like very much . But the effect of this cream are great !!! it is easily absorbed by the skin , and when you wake up in the morning , your lines are smoother, skin is much softer and clearer . A must have !

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1690737 on Dec 07, 2013

I have dry, sensitive, rosacea skin and still manage to get cystic acne bumps around my chin area. In the winter it gets flaky and so dry it hurts. I got this about 2 weeks ago and it is a lifesaver. It deeply hydrates, and makes my skin dewy and so soft. I have been wearing it for night and day, it is very thick but my skin drinks it up. It seems my rosacea has improved slightly and I am not getting so many bumps. I love this lotion and can't recommend it enough for those with dry skin. I gave it 4 stars because the smell is quite strong and might bother those who have a sensitivity to smell. It smells like pineapples and marigolds. Not bad, but strong. For me, I can stand the smell because the wonderful moisture that this is giving my skin. Love it!