July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream, 2 oz (56.7 g)

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1690737 on Dec 07, 2013

I have dry, sensitive, rosacea skin and still manage to get cystic acne bumps around my chin area. In the winter it gets flaky and so dry it hurts. I got this about 2 weeks ago and it is a lifesaver. It deeply hydrates, and makes my skin dewy and so soft. I have been wearing it for night and day, it is very thick but my skin drinks it up. It seems my rosacea has improved slightly and I am not getting so many bumps. I love this lotion and can't recommend it enough for those with dry skin. I gave it 4 stars because the smell is quite strong and might bother those who have a sensitivity to smell. It smells like pineapples and marigolds. Not bad, but strong. For me, I can stand the smell because the wonderful moisture that this is giving my skin. Love it!

too much of fragrance

Posted by Reviewer2395412 on Mar 15, 2010

it is so unfortunate that the kiwi fragrance is obviously artificial and overkilling. If only the smell is not so strong, I could have been a repeat buyer.

Feels moisturing, but doesn`t absorb

Posted by Reviewer2888413 on May 23, 2013

I like the jar, the smell and the fact that my skin feels instantly moisturised when applied. What I don`t like is that my skin doesn`t absorb this cream and when I touch my face the cream peels off. Even hours after applying.

Source Naturals Skin Eternal cream

Posted by karishma on Jul 27, 2012

I can not stand the smell.

skin eternal

Posted by Reviewer1537729 on Mar 17, 2010

the intense smell of the cream negated all benefis for me as I was not able to use it again, even though as a product it might be good