New To iHerb?

Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream, 2 oz (56.7 g)

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2923030 on Feb 11, 2011

this is excellent cream for making the skin younger, more supple and without thin lines, also the colour of skin is getting better. I am amazed of results!

Very good cream

Posted by SamiraNatural on Dec 18, 2013

This cream has the smell of ananas which i doesn't like very much . But the effect of this cream are great !!! it is easily absorbed by the skin , and when you wake up in the morning , your lines are smoother, skin is much softer and clearer . A must have !

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1690737 on Dec 07, 2013

I have dry, sensitive, rosacea skin and still manage to get cystic acne bumps around my chin area. In the winter it gets flaky and so dry it hurts. I got this about 2 weeks ago and it is a lifesaver. It deeply hydrates, and makes my skin dewy and so soft. I have been wearing it for night and day, it is very thick but my skin drinks it up. It seems my rosacea has improved slightly and I am not getting so many bumps. I love this lotion and can't recommend it enough for those with dry skin. I gave it 4 stars because the smell is quite strong and might bother those who have a sensitivity to smell. It smells like pineapples and marigolds. Not bad, but strong. For me, I can stand the smell because the wonderful moisture that this is giving my skin. Love it!

Deep Moisturising

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Apr 30, 2011

My skin connects with this product well. No adverse reactions. I continue to use it from time to time to counteract the harshness of often used antibacterial hand-wash gels in my workplace. I feel though that this cream is on the 'too greasy' side but the feeling soon dissipates.

Smell is ok, cream rather rich but moisturizes well.

Posted by Reviewer2718707 on May 13, 2013

Contrary to some of the reviews here that likened the cream's smell to that of a skunk, the scent reminded me of pineapples and wasn't unpleasant at all. Texture-wise, the cream is quite rich and feels a little heavy / oily. definitely good for the dryer parts of the face, but not sure if the richness of the cream will be too heavy for my T-Zone, so am spreading very little there, if at all. So far the cream provides good moisture to my face. I would recommend using it with an exfoliating facial wash for better results.