Not suitable for warm and humid climate

Posted by 5443459663483020792 on Jun 23, 2014

After frequent usage: The cream is not suitable for warm and humid climate. It doesn't absorbed well when worn in hot climate. I observed more blackheads and enlarged pores when the weather is hotter. Result is better during colder season. My review below is when the cream was worn when temperature was lower. Initial review: I generally do not have problematic skin except for menstrual acne and blackheads. However, I tend to have break out with the wrong night cream. That's not the case with this cream. Few weeks after usage, I can see that my skin is softer and clearer with smaller pores. I really like the fragrant as well. It has a tropical scent, a mix of banana and pineapple. The cream itself is very thick. I put too much the first week and the result was my face was oily and I had signs of breaking out. I've found the perfect amount needed for my face and it no longer felt too oily. However, the cream does not absorb well into your skin. I can feel the cream being washed when I wash my face in the morning. Not sure if this is good or bad. But so far, it does nothing but improving my skin.

Very good

Posted by 4835911113058435101 on Jun 16, 2014

Very mosturizer. Is best for dry skin.

재구매했어요

Posted by 4742941617275898475 on May 02, 2014

처음엔 냄새가 너무강해서 잘못샀다고 후회했어요. 그런데 꾹 참고 써보니 좋은 상품이예요. 나이트크림으로 사용하는데 아주 매력적이예요. 비싼 브랜드상품보다 더 맘에 듭니다.

OK but not for oily skin

Posted by lindafin on Feb 18, 2014

I really liked the fresh tropical scent of the cream. It absorbs quickly even though it is really heavy and rich. I used it as a night cream and it left my skin feeling refreshened and soft. No wow-effects but still good. However, I have an oily/combination skin and after a while I noticed more breakouts than before. I'm not sure if it was because of this product, but I stopped using the cream after about one month and my skin got better. Maybe it was too heavy for my skin. Such a shame - I really wanted to like this product.

Love it

Posted by 4723963747016940594 on Jan 18, 2014

Love the smell. Very moisturising. At first too rich. Slowly got used to it and also alternate with other moisturisers. Absorbs quickly into skin now. Will buy again!

Source Naturals Skin Eternal Cream

Posted by 5545825727044676564 on Jan 05, 2014

What a beautiful Cream. My skin feels and looks so much better and it feels not dry at all anymore. Used to have very dry skin. Now it is well nourished. The best Night cream I ever had.

i like the cream, like butter but so comfortable on my face

Posted by 5033996968694590739 on Dec 27, 2013

it seems my skin is getting renewal and smooth than before!

Very good cream

Posted by SamiraNatural on Dec 18, 2013

This cream has the smell of ananas which i doesn't like very much . But the effect of this cream are great !!! it is easily absorbed by the skin , and when you wake up in the morning , your lines are smoother, skin is much softer and clearer . A must have !

Like, like thith cream!

Posted by NataSom on Dec 15, 2013

beautiful cream!. Almost smell spoiled in 2 weeks, but it's because of his naturalness. Effect on the skin is very happy.

good night cream

Posted by happycustomer23 on Dec 08, 2013

Good especially this time of year when everything is so dry from heating. This also helps heal up skin issues if you're a picker.