Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream, 2 oz (56.7 g)

Very nice night cream! MINUS contains benzyl alcohol and Dimethicone!

Posted by Ujinia on Mar 04, 2015

I lie the smell and the texture of this cream, it's very creamy with very good absorbtion. I think that it will work great for dry skin! I have comby skin and i''m using it for 2 weeks now and the results are very promising.. but at summer time i think it will be too heavy for my comby skin... Update: 26/02/2015 just read that it ingridients contains benzyl alcohol and Dimethicone , wont buy again... Έχω μεικτό δέρμα με τάση για σπυράκια. Η κρέμα μυρίζει πολύ απαλά και ωραία, απλώνεται εύκολα και απορροφάται αμέσως! Ξεβάφομαι και βάζω λεπτή στρώση της κρέμας ώστε να μην νιώθω παστωμένη.. με το που την βάλεις νιώθεις ελαφρά τσιμπηματάκια μέχρι να απορροφηθεί και μετά η έχεις την αίσθηση ενυδάτωσης και ελαστικότητας! Και το δέρμα σου αποκτά πιο ομοιόμορφο τόνο μέρα με την μέρα! Πατήστε στο όνομα μου για να δείτε και άλλα σχόλια για τα προϊόντα που έχω χρησιμοποιήσει! Και αν σας φάνηκε χρήσιμο το σχόλιο μου πατήστε στο ‘YES’ κουμπί

Deep Moisturising

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Apr 30, 2011

My skin connects with this product well. No adverse reactions. I continue to use it from time to time to counteract the harshness of often used antibacterial hand-wash gels in my workplace. I feel though that this cream is on the 'too greasy' side but the feeling soon dissipates.

Smell is ok, cream rather rich but moisturizes well.

Posted by Reviewer2718707 on May 13, 2013

Contrary to some of the reviews here that likened the cream's smell to that of a skunk, the scent reminded me of pineapples and wasn't unpleasant at all. Texture-wise, the cream is quite rich and feels a little heavy / oily. definitely good for the dryer parts of the face, but not sure if the richness of the cream will be too heavy for my T-Zone, so am spreading very little there, if at all. So far the cream provides good moisture to my face. I would recommend using it with an exfoliating facial wash for better results.

too much of fragrance

Posted by Reviewer2395412 on Mar 15, 2010

it is so unfortunate that the kiwi fragrance is obviously artificial and overkilling. If only the smell is not so strong, I could have been a repeat buyer.

Feels moisturing, but doesn`t absorb

Posted by Reviewer2888413 on May 23, 2013

I like the jar, the smell and the fact that my skin feels instantly moisturised when applied. What I don`t like is that my skin doesn`t absorb this cream and when I touch my face the cream peels off. Even hours after applying.