I love this cream!!!

Posted by gettingwell on Jun 25, 2013

This is a wonderful tropical smelling cream. It absorbs quickly, is light, and doesn't leave my face oily. It tingles when I put it on so I know it is exfoliating. I usually don't use creams but will purchase this again. Check out the great ingredients. A 2 oz jar doesn't seem like it would go a long way, but it is really a lot and will last you for quite a while.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2629559 on Jun 10, 2010

very good

The Source Naturalss very , very good

Posted by Reviewer2368828 on Jun 11, 2010

I use this every night and my skin feels so much better . I will buy more of it. Alean

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1775791 on May 05, 2010

Add one capsule of coffeeberry as an exfoliant and wear this overnight. You will be amazed how soft your face feels in the morning!

Very good indeed!

Posted by Reviewer2386881 on May 22, 2010

It makes skin look so good! So softly! Many of my friends have said my skin looks good, and asked what is my secret :P

a feast for the senses

Posted by Reviewer2072990 on May 23, 2010

This rich luxuious cream instantly nourishes the skin and has a delightful scent...I intend to buy more!

Very moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2406177 on May 23, 2010

Great cream but don't love the smell. It is not strong but I could do without the coconut smell. But would buy again.

Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream

Posted by Reviewer1240003 on May 24, 2010

This cream has a nice smell and makes your skin feel nice.

So soft and smooth

Posted by Reviewer1032428 on May 25, 2010

I have oily skin so I have to make sure I put this on right when I get out of the shower at night, but it is so awesome. It leaves my face so soft and smooth and hydrated.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer2438439 on May 25, 2010

This is really good. It reduces the lines under my eyes. I love it and will get another one. thanks iherb