New To iHerb?

Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream, 4 oz (113.4 g)

Reviews 2-star

Smells like coconut tanning oil!

Posted by Reviewer1739401 on Nov 16, 2010

Well, I am truly dissapointed. I took a long time reading many products on this site, and finally chose this one. The scent is WAYYYYY TOO STRONG. I am sensitive to fragrances, but this is a bit overwhelming. It has a strong coconuty/pina colada smell. I put it on before bed and it gave me a migraine and I could not fall asleep. Too bad because the cream was very emollient and felt so nice on my face. I am returning it.

Filmy

Posted by CoolinArizona on Jan 29, 2011

I used this product at night and it went on nicely and smelled good, but when I got up in the morning, I rubbed my face and there was this film that I was rubbing off. Might work better as a body cream

Not what I expected.

Posted by Reviewer2084997 on Mar 01, 2011

It's not as moisturizing as I hoped it would be and I've been using it for a few weeks and I don't see a real improvement in my skin. And what's worse is that if I use certain soaps on my face prior to use there is an odd ammonia smell. I guess it's some sort of chemical reaction. Very disappointing.