good skin product

Posted by Reviewer2120617 on Apr 20, 2015

skin eternal cream's major ingredients are based on Dr. Perricone's research into the most effective anti-aging skin care ingredients. i worry about some of the other ingredients in the product and have never fully researched their safety. i plan to look them up on the EWG website...

Very good cream, strong smell

Posted by 5372818926554994897 on Sep 27, 2013

The cream feels really luxurious and I can definitively feel the difference. My skin (which is dry and sensible) still feels really moisturized the next morning. the only down part is the strong smell, which diminishes fast though.

seal the moist

Posted by 5240522388832356501 on May 15, 2013

it really seal the moist of my skin.

You'll smell like a…cocktail

Posted by HawaiianViking on Dec 14, 2012

Firstly, Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream really does work. I've noticed that my skin is considerably smoother since I've been using this product, probably because it includes several effective constituent ingredients, among others: DMAE, Glycolic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, alpha Lipoic Acid and MSM. Secondly, it smells just plain awful. At first, it's a stomach-turning sweet 'n fruity odor, like it ought to be blended with crushed ice and served with a cocktail parasol and a maraschino cherry. After this cream has been on your skin for a while, a distinctly sulfurous smell emerges, and lingers for hours. And while this cream does work well for the area around the eyes, it's enduringly painful when it actually migrates into the eye, which it inevitably does. My advice: Use a Hyaluronic Acid gel for the eye area and keep this cream away from the eyes completely.

great for the face

Posted by Reviewer2560650 on Jan 23, 2012

I think this is a great anti- aging skin cream. I use it nightly.

Moisture cream and night time cream

Posted by Reviewer1637764 on Aug 23, 2011

I liked it alot. The price is very reasonable and you can use this product as a day time moisturizer or at night time. I had never used this product before but I will order it again. My skin does feel moist and does not look dry....i am 75 years old......................Mrs Hinckley

Light texture

Posted by Reviewer1879872 on Jul 11, 2011

Is light as a cream but moisture enough for me. Smell also acceptable for me, hope can see miracle on my face.

good

Posted by Reviewer1429017 on Nov 22, 2010

great moisture to use day or night

Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream

Posted by Reviewer1639009 on Nov 19, 2010

I've used this for a couple of years. I get compliments on my skin so it must be doing me well. Will stay with it. It is less expensive than store prices.

Happy

Posted by Reviewer1752879 on May 01, 2010

Great stuff! I use it as day and night cream. Not greasy. Recommend.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »