CAUSED ACNE!

Posted by Reviewer3349153 on Nov 14, 2014

This cream is a little greasy. Doesn't absorb into skin, simply sits on top of it. 3 days of use before bedtime caused acne breakout! (48 Asian, dehydrated combi skin type)

very nice cream

Posted by 5685440315710493606 on Apr 26, 2014

The cream is great. Put it either on the serum of the same brand or independently. Pleasant aroma. Easy consistency. No greasy film on the skin-you can apply makeup.

The best

Posted by Reviewer1200482 on Apr 26, 2014

Have a menopause. My skin has become rough. After applying this cream, skin have changed for the better. I book it constantly and it's the best solution for my skin.

It really works

Posted by Reviewer1272468 on Apr 26, 2014

I've been using this cream for about a year now. However, in March I was moving out state, packed it away by mistake. I only had Vit E oil to use. I didn't noticed an immediate difference until about 2 weeks but when I did, I made sure to find the DMAE cream. Started to use it again and within a few days started to see the less wrinkles and my face was firmer. I've used with their serum, but still seeing if I noticed any difference. I just reordered another jar of the cream.

Gives your skin a healthy glow.

Posted by 4852092503608924695 on Mar 04, 2014

I have been using this product after cleansing my face for several years and it gives a healthy glow and moisturize to the skin unlike other creams. It lasts a long time and recommend using a very tiny amount at first to see how the skin reacts to this.

good cream

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Jan 13, 2014

oddly each jar I ordered the composition isn't the same, sometimes just right then sometimes its too oily, colour & textures varies, smells nice & tingles when applying,

Scent is nauseating and strong

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Dec 17, 2013

This may be a good cream, but I can't really judge as its scent is so strong and nauseating that the minute I put it on, I need to wash it off. I tried adding lavender oil to it, but it did not drown out the original bad scent, er, stench. It spreads on well.

Smells Like Candy (not good candy) and Made My Skin Break-Out

Posted by Reviewer2306243 on Oct 07, 2013

The title says it all. I mistakenly bought this over the DMAE creme by Derma E because they changed the name of theirs.

this 2 oz. bottle last a long time....you only need a little.

Posted by 5411554442833915143 on Oct 29, 2012

I just adore this cream . It stays on and keeps my skin so soft and I can already see the beautiful difference in my skin tone. The wrinkles have diminished. Who needs Botox , when you can have Skin Eternal DMAE Cream. This is the 3rd or 4th bottle I have purchased. One of my very favorites...and IHerb is the only place I cn find it.

对我来说神奇的擦脸油

Posted by Reviewer1257097 on Oct 19, 2012

我是中性的皮肤,T区较油,脸部会干,用这个用了去年一个冬天,效果非常好,是真的可以让皮肤变得细腻,光滑,毛孔真的变小,非常适合秋冬使用。味道和国内的化妆品不一样,但很好闻,比较清淡。