Source Naturals, Skin Eternal DMAE Cream, 2 oz (56.7 g)

Buy it!

Posted by Reviewer1199034 From California on Jun 02, 2011

I bought this after hearing Dr. OZ say that its good to find a product with DMAE in the ingredients. He said that it was excellent for repairing the elasticity in the skin. This was an excellent find! I've noticed an immediate firmness and smoothness in my skin. I've even received compliments from co-workers and I didnt tell anyone that I was doing anything different! I use a DMAE, Alpha Lipoic, C-Ester Serum prior to application of this cream. I also eat lots of fruits and veges which I know makes a difference as well. I would highly recommend this product! Great scent! Great results! Great price! I will keep buying!

Skin Eternal DMAE Cream + Mayumi Squalane

Posted by Reviewer2506398 From Rhode Island on Sep 27, 2008

I find the DMAE cream works well in small quantity with an over-layer of the Mayumi Squalane which I also purchased at iherb. The DMAE is very viscous and a little strong for me, almost caustic if I trowel it on. I rub a small amount each seperately on my hands and pat them on. The Squalane is the best extender for any cream, and I can ease make-up over both together very nicely. I will definitely purchase the DMAE again. It has made a noticeable difference for my difficult skin.

My favorite!

Posted by Reviewer2749147 From Turkey on Jul 17, 2010

This is my favorite night cream. I love it.I am using with DMAE serum.Every morning ı am shining:))

wonderful for me and my friends

Posted by Reviewer1071493 From California on Sep 03, 2010

I love it so much.Before i tried many famous brands and spend a lot of money.unexpectedly,i find this one and try.good result.it makes my face shine and smooth.i recommand it to my friends,my family.everybody say good.

Dana

Posted by Reviewer2862251 From Michigan on Sep 09, 2008

This soaks in quickly and really moisturizes. It seems to make my skin look noticably younger and refreshed.