Skin Eternal DMAE Cream + Mayumi Squalane

Posted by Reviewer2506398 on Sep 27, 2008

I find the DMAE cream works well in small quantity with an over-layer of the Mayumi Squalane which I also purchased at iherb. The DMAE is very viscous and a little strong for me, almost caustic if I trowel it on. I rub a small amount each seperately on my hands and pat them on. The Squalane is the best extender for any cream, and I can ease make-up over both together very nicely. I will definitely purchase the DMAE again. It has made a noticeable difference for my difficult skin.

Buy it!

Posted by Reviewer1199034 on Jun 02, 2011

I bought this after hearing Dr. OZ say that its good to find a product with DMAE in the ingredients. He said that it was excellent for repairing the elasticity in the skin. This was an excellent find! I've noticed an immediate firmness and smoothness in my skin. I've even received compliments from co-workers and I didnt tell anyone that I was doing anything different! I use a DMAE, Alpha Lipoic, C-Ester Serum prior to application of this cream. I also eat lots of fruits and veges which I know makes a difference as well. I would highly recommend this product! Great scent! Great results! Great price! I will keep buying!

My favorite!

Posted by Reviewer2749147 on Jul 17, 2010

This is my favorite night cream. I love it.I am using with DMAE serum.Every morning ı am shining:))

wonderful for me and my friends

Posted by Reviewer1071493 on Sep 03, 2010

I love it so much.Before i tried many famous brands and spend a lot of money.unexpectedly,i find this one and try.good result.it makes my face shine and smooth.i recommand it to my friends,my family.everybody say good.

Good skin protection

Posted by Reviewer2053569 on Feb 02, 2008

I use this in conjunction with the Hyaluronic Serum Like the way it feels on my skin, like the price, and the results.

this 2 oz. bottle last a long time....you only need a little.

Posted by 5411554442833915143 on Oct 29, 2012

I just adore this cream . It stays on and keeps my skin so soft and I can already see the beautiful difference in my skin tone. The wrinkles have diminished. Who needs Botox , when you can have Skin Eternal DMAE Cream. This is the 3rd or 4th bottle I have purchased. One of my very favorites...and IHerb is the only place I cn find it.

Try this cream

Posted by Reviewer2994150 on Oct 11, 2007

Excellent overnight cream. Non-greasy, a little goes a long way. I use it after a facial mask for a tingly recovery. The smell is distinctive but not offensive.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2024896 on Apr 30, 2008

I love the smell of this product. My daughter even kissed my cheek the other evening and said it "tasted" good....ha. It makes my face so soft and smooth. I would recommend it.

Dana

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Sep 09, 2008

This soaks in quickly and really moisturizes. It seems to make my skin look noticably younger and refreshed.

Good except for the smell

Posted by Reviewer1783842 on Jan 04, 2010

This has an odd smell, but it is a good cream for me. I'm tired of paying for Murad and Kinerase and I think this keeps my skin smooth and looking okay.