amazing!!!!

Posted by 5527223559777754744 on May 28, 2015

ok so i took this product for my mother and she was like "i want that again".I ordered it again..great smell also..

Love this

Posted by 4699221312742936062 on Jan 20, 2013

I noticed my face to be more firm and smooth as well as the lines in my face have softened within about a week of using. It caused no problem with my hyper-sensitive skin either. The only thing that took some getting used to was the smell. It has kind of a strong vanilla scent and I am a bit fragrance sensitive. It took some getting used to.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2761811 on Oct 07, 2012

Great

Source naturals skin eternal dmae serum

Posted by Reviewer1059872 on Apr 09, 2012

excelente!

Better skin!

Posted by Reviewer1199034 on Nov 07, 2011

I started using this product after hearing about the benefits of DMAE from Dr. OZ. I just knew that IHerb would have something with DMAE and they did! I use the serum and DMAE cream as well. My skin is firmer and smoother. My boss gently asked if I had some kind of 'work' done because of the dramatic improvement of my skin. My friend commented that my skin looked better than it ever had. ( I hadnt told anyone that I was doing anything different.) I do eat well and drink a lot of water, but I know this product has made a difference! I will continue to order! Thank you IHerb!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2557733 on Aug 16, 2011

Certainly wouldn't use it as a day cream, which I wanted to be able to do. It's too syrupy! But I use it every night and noticed a difference in my skin right away. Love it, love it. I'm going to get all my girlfriends to try it.

Like!! <3

Posted by Reviewer2496025 on Jul 23, 2011

This and the cream is now my staple, being one who tried everything including the pricey creme de la mer and dr. perricone, I found this to be the smart purchase. My pimples are less, skin is firmer, I look more awake. Its got a sticky texture and the moisturizer is suuper moist, its not a facelift in a bottle, and some may not like the smell... but it does deliver!

the best serum ever

Posted by Reviewer3122261 on Jun 18, 2011

skin feels energized and soft, and helps with fine lines.

Great value and very effective.

Posted by Reviewer2066783 on May 01, 2011

When I put this on at night my skin is plump and fresh-looking in the morning. Been using Skin Eternal products for years and they beat all of the more expensive brands.

Russia