I don't like it

Posted by Reviewer2112459 on Mar 28, 2010

This burns,is sticky and smells awful.

too much fragrance

Posted by Reviewer3310636 on Dec 04, 2008

I'm sure it's a good serum, too bad the scent was so strong that I got an instant headache with only 2 drops and had to gave it away.

Too strong smell

Posted by Reviewer2341339 on Apr 29, 2009

I heard some enthousiastic stories about hyaluronic acid serums and decided to try for myself. I have been using the product for a couple of weeks and I am not yet very impressed. But the main thing about this product that really puts me off is the smell. It is way too strong and I really don't like it. I will not be buying this product again.

Prompt international delivery

Posted by Reviewer1779233 on Sep 19, 2009

Smell is too intense. Not too much hyaluronic acid in it. You get what you pay for.

smell is way too strong

Posted by Reviewer1627203 on Sep 20, 2009

I have only used this product once because the smell is very strong and smells like some sort of candy that I can't quite identify. I tend to prefer fragrance-free products and I should have read the product description thoroughly.

very strong smell

Posted by Reviewer2275240 on Jan 09, 2010

This has a very strong smell and is very greasy. I would not recommend this for all over your face. I only use it around my eye area and it makes my dark circles fade.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2461767 on Jan 28, 2010

This product made my skin dry and the smell is very strong. I used it for about 3 weeks and didn't notice any change.

Smelly

Posted by Reviewer1641072 on May 19, 2010

Too strong smell.

Sick of the smell

Posted by Reviewer1424446 on Nov 30, 2010

I got this serum back in March 2009 but I didn't get to finish it until NOW because of the smell! Too overwhelming. My whole family couldn't stand the sickly nauseously sweet coconutty smell. Whenever I walk past someone they could smell it! It "perfumed" my whole room when I applied this serum. The effect from using this is okay but it gave me bumps on my cheeks so I use it on my neck instead. I will not repurchase this again.

Scent too strong

Posted by Reviewer2805048 on Dec 08, 2010

I agree with so many others who find the scent far too strong, especially when it is to be used on the face. Also, the stinging, burning sensation is definitely not a good thing. I have used it only a couple of times and may end up giving it away.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »