Source Naturals, Skin Eternal, Hyaluronic Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

YUUUCKKK!

Posted by Reviewer1486097 From California on Nov 22, 2009

Texture is sticky and smell is awful!!! It feels like putting artificially flavored candy on your face. I can barely stand it on my hands and not fully natural.

AMAZING STUFF!

Posted by Reviewer1400724 From Indiana on Aug 17, 2009

I have had dry skin all my life with rough flakey patches on my cheeks and forehead, and I have tried everything, including olive oil and expensive department store creams. This stuff actually does the job. It makes my skin feel smooth and hydrated. I follow this up with cetaphil cream in a tube (which I usually use, but it never took care of the dryness by itself) and my skin has never felt/looked better. For those who thought the smell was too overwhelming, it's nice and tropical/fruity and it doesn't bother me.

Patsy Lyon

Posted by Reviewer3081642 From California on Jan 01, 2009

This is definitely a must have product. Don't expect miracles, this serum doesn't claim the impossible but the Hyaluronic acid content can be trusted to keep your skin properly hydrated unlike some other anti aging creams which may tighten but dry out the skin and leave nasty spot stains (Green tea anti aging skin cream is an example of this...not a good product)

Peppermint Pat

Posted by Reviewer1315088 From Arizona on Mar 03, 2008

Now that I have post-menopausal skin, I find this product vital in my world. I use it first thing in the morning, out of the shower, before applying my favorite Skin Eternal Cream. These two keep my otherwise very dry facial skin soft and moist until the next morning when I do it all over again.

look better already!

Posted by Reviewer3043339 From North Carolina on Sep 22, 2009

hyaluronic acid is what some plastic surgeons use to fill in nasolabial folds. it seems to have improved the appearance of those areas.