cannot not accept the smell

Posted by Reviewer1796843 on Dec 02, 2009

I cannot accept the smell of this product. It has a very strong smell. Only used once (I used it on my hands. After I wash my hands, the smell still here!!!)Maybe the product is good for skin but I will not buy it again.

Like Gorilla Glue

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Dec 05, 2009

Just tried it on the back of my hand and decided it was not for me. Had to wash my hand three times to get rid of the sticky stuff.

dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer3040183 on Dec 10, 2009

Can't use this, it stings and burns my skin extremely badly. Smells terrible. Very dissapointed :(

Couldn't stand the scent

Posted by Reviewer2071009 on Dec 13, 2009

Althought the product probably works well, I couldn't stand the fruity sweet smell. I gave it to a friend.

Source Naturals Hyaluronic Serum

Posted by Reviewer2205435 on Mar 03, 2010

I have been using the Source Naturals Hyaluronic Skin cream in the jar an I love it. This on the other hand not so sure. I can't get past the strong smell. The jar cream has a pleasant tropical smell and seems to fade after a while this does not. I'm going to try again but for someone that is sensitive to smell I would have to say you won't like it.

Can´t use since the smell is too strong!

Posted by Reviewer1446272 on Apr 14, 2010

I really can´t say much about this coz the smell is so strong that I can´t use this on my face.

AMAZING STUFF!

Posted by Reviewer1400724 on Aug 17, 2009

I have had dry skin all my life with rough flakey patches on my cheeks and forehead, and I have tried everything, including olive oil and expensive department store creams. This stuff actually does the job. It makes my skin feel smooth and hydrated. I follow this up with cetaphil cream in a tube (which I usually use, but it never took care of the dryness by itself) and my skin has never felt/looked better. For those who thought the smell was too overwhelming, it's nice and tropical/fruity and it doesn't bother me.

I dont like

Posted by Reviewer1003003 on Dec 25, 2009

It is smelling horrible,causes pimples...I dont use even on my feet.

Unwanted smells

Posted by Reviewer1597868 on Dec 29, 2010

This product has a fragrance which is so unpleasant that I only put it on on days I won't be in proximity to others. Also it triggers my allergies because it's right under my nose. The fragrance in this product is unnecessary because so many other beauty products have their own fragrances. After a time it turns rancid and is even worse. the product also has an unnecessary caramel color ingredient which darkens over time and can stain white clothes such as shirt collars.

Patsy Lyon

Posted by Reviewer3081642 on Jan 01, 2009

This is definitely a must have product. Don't expect miracles, this serum doesn't claim the impossible but the Hyaluronic acid content can be trusted to keep your skin properly hydrated unlike some other anti aging creams which may tighten but dry out the skin and leave nasty spot stains (Green tea anti aging skin cream is an example of this...not a good product)