Source Naturals, Skin Eternal, Hyaluronic Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Hyaluronic Serum by Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer3337774 on May 04, 2009

Used with the same company's Skin Eternal Cream at night and another company's cream with squalane during the day, I saw immediate results in moisturizing and wrinkle reduction on my 59-year-old, neglected skin. A product I will continue to use - as long as it continues to work.

Fragrance is WAY too strong!

Posted by Reviewer2444344 on Mar 15, 2011

I bought this product because of the excellent list of ingredients it contains. I also noticed that it had some fragrances listed, but I had no idea how strong the smell would be. If your skin is the least bit sensitive, DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. I am disappointed.

Funny smell

Posted by Reviewer1727334 on Nov 11, 2009

This product is too heavily scented, and the scent is too sweet and candy-like. I'm not sure how well the product works, but it feels good on the skin. It is just the odor. I won't buy it again.

NOT a good exprerience

Posted by Reviewer2212099 on Nov 05, 2009

I am not usually senitive to any face products...but immediately upon application my face burned like fire. Washed off right away but was left with inflamed red skin. Thought, oh well didn't work on my face so I'll try on my hands before going to bed. Did not give me the same burning sensation on my hands but the smell was so unpleasant and overpowering I had to wash off in order to sleep. This bottle will definitely be going into the garbage!!!

cannot not accept the smell

Posted by Reviewer1796843 on Dec 02, 2009

I cannot accept the smell of this product. It has a very strong smell. Only used once (I used it on my hands. After I wash my hands, the smell still here!!!)Maybe the product is good for skin but I will not buy it again.