Can´t use since the smell is too strong!

Posted by Reviewer1446272 on Apr 14, 2010

I really can´t say much about this coz the smell is so strong that I can´t use this on my face.

cannot not accept the smell

Posted by Reviewer1796843 on Dec 02, 2009

I cannot accept the smell of this product. It has a very strong smell. Only used once (I used it on my hands. After I wash my hands, the smell still here!!!)Maybe the product is good for skin but I will not buy it again.

Like Gorilla Glue

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Dec 05, 2009

Just tried it on the back of my hand and decided it was not for me. Had to wash my hand three times to get rid of the sticky stuff.

Couldn't stand the scent

Posted by Reviewer2071009 on Dec 13, 2009

Althought the product probably works well, I couldn't stand the fruity sweet smell. I gave it to a friend.

Source Naturals Hyaluronic Serum

Posted by Reviewer2205435 on Mar 03, 2010

I have been using the Source Naturals Hyaluronic Skin cream in the jar an I love it. This on the other hand not so sure. I can't get past the strong smell. The jar cream has a pleasant tropical smell and seems to fade after a while this does not. I'm going to try again but for someone that is sensitive to smell I would have to say you won't like it.

NOT a good exprerience

Posted by Reviewer2212099 on Nov 05, 2009

I am not usually senitive to any face products...but immediately upon application my face burned like fire. Washed off right away but was left with inflamed red skin. Thought, oh well didn't work on my face so I'll try on my hands before going to bed. Did not give me the same burning sensation on my hands but the smell was so unpleasant and overpowering I had to wash off in order to sleep. This bottle will definitely be going into the garbage!!!

AMAZING STUFF!

Posted by Reviewer1400724 on Aug 17, 2009

I have had dry skin all my life with rough flakey patches on my cheeks and forehead, and I have tried everything, including olive oil and expensive department store creams. This stuff actually does the job. It makes my skin feel smooth and hydrated. I follow this up with cetaphil cream in a tube (which I usually use, but it never took care of the dryness by itself) and my skin has never felt/looked better. For those who thought the smell was too overwhelming, it's nice and tropical/fruity and it doesn't bother me.

I dont like

Posted by Reviewer1003003 on Dec 25, 2009

It is smelling horrible,causes pimples...I dont use even on my feet.

Unwanted smells

Posted by Reviewer1597868 on Dec 29, 2010

This product has a fragrance which is so unpleasant that I only put it on on days I won't be in proximity to others. Also it triggers my allergies because it's right under my nose. The fragrance in this product is unnecessary because so many other beauty products have their own fragrances. After a time it turns rancid and is even worse. the product also has an unnecessary caramel color ingredient which darkens over time and can stain white clothes such as shirt collars.

Peppermint Pat

Posted by Reviewer1315088 on Mar 03, 2008

Now that I have post-menopausal skin, I find this product vital in my world. I use it first thing in the morning, out of the shower, before applying my favorite Skin Eternal Cream. These two keep my otherwise very dry facial skin soft and moist until the next morning when I do it all over again.