It works well, but I don't like the smell.

Posted by Reviewer2794042 on Sep 15, 2009

This Hyaluronic Serum seems like it does a good job at moisturizing and keeping my skin looking healthy, but the smell is very strong. It could be the Jasmine. This product contains a lot of very good ingredients for your skin, so I might buy it again. My only objection is the strong flowery smell.

Fans of the sweet smell of caramel

Posted by Rasvetik on Jul 09, 2012

I love the smell :) The consistency is too thick. After use the skin becomes clammy and his face immediately begins to blush and pinching. After the application of day or night cream all passes. Unfortunately, my sensitive and dry skin can not tolerate this serum. I will not buy more.

very strong smell

Posted by Reviewer2275240 on Jan 09, 2010

This has a very strong smell and is very greasy. I would not recommend this for all over your face. I only use it around my eye area and it makes my dark circles fade.

smell is way too strong

Posted by Reviewer1627203 on Sep 20, 2009

I have only used this product once because the smell is very strong and smells like some sort of candy that I can't quite identify. I tend to prefer fragrance-free products and I should have read the product description thoroughly.

Prompt international delivery

Posted by Reviewer1779233 on Sep 19, 2009

Smell is too intense. Not too much hyaluronic acid in it. You get what you pay for.

Young skin

Posted by Reviewer1672558 on Aug 25, 2009

Weird smell. Can't quite put my finger on it but once you get over smelling like a dessert of some kind it's extremely good. And cheap! This stuff costs a lot in other beauty houses brand names serums.

Fine lines around eyes-gone!

Posted by Reviewer3360592 on Aug 22, 2009

Took about 3 days of use and I started to notice the difference

This stuff is excellent

Posted by Reviewer2734357 on Aug 23, 2009

After using this product for three days, my face looked different. Everyone has commented on how good I look. I love it. I will order it again.

This serum works really well

Posted by Reviewer2603395 on Aug 19, 2009

This combined with the green tea lotion also available on this website are phenomenal - they work as well -in tandem as any major brand products - such as Olay Regenerist, but are more affordable. Also, you can't beat the prices on I-herb - this same product is almost twice as much at Whole Foods.

Hyaluronic Serum

Posted by Reviewer2065919 on Aug 09, 2009

I use this as a nighttime moisturizer, and it makes my face and neck feel wonderful. After only two weeks, there is a distinct difference in my skin tone and skin texture. I am impressed.