Fans of the sweet smell of caramel

Posted by Rasvetik on Jul 09, 2012

I love the smell :) The consistency is too thick. After use the skin becomes clammy and his face immediately begins to blush and pinching. After the application of day or night cream all passes. Unfortunately, my sensitive and dry skin can not tolerate this serum. I will not buy more.

Hyaluronic serum

Posted by Reviewer1614028 on Dec 07, 2008

The product on it self is very very good but the smell is awfull, thats why I rated it for 3 stars. The product self is good!

smell is way too strong

Posted by Reviewer1627203 on Sep 20, 2009

I have only used this product once because the smell is very strong and smells like some sort of candy that I can't quite identify. I tend to prefer fragrance-free products and I should have read the product description thoroughly.

Prompt international delivery

Posted by Reviewer1779233 on Sep 19, 2009

Smell is too intense. Not too much hyaluronic acid in it. You get what you pay for.

very strong smell

Posted by Reviewer2275240 on Jan 09, 2010

This has a very strong smell and is very greasy. I would not recommend this for all over your face. I only use it around my eye area and it makes my dark circles fade.

Smells like a bubble gum

Posted by 5504082935744191569 on Feb 09, 2015

If you want to smell like a bubble gum put this serum. I don't and hence I had to throw it to0 the garbage after one try.

Source Naturals, Skin Eternal, Hyaluronic Serum

Posted by 5133375002238457562 on Apr 28, 2015

i could not get past the smell long enough to evaluate this serum. it's so strong everyone could smell it on me and commented (negatively). i threw it out. i rarely throw anything brand new out if that's an indicator...

Young skin

Posted by Reviewer1672558 on Aug 25, 2009

Weird smell. Can't quite put my finger on it but once you get over smelling like a dessert of some kind it's extremely good. And cheap! This stuff costs a lot in other beauty houses brand names serums.

This stuff is excellent

Posted by Reviewer2734357 on Aug 23, 2009

After using this product for three days, my face looked different. Everyone has commented on how good I look. I love it. I will order it again.

This serum works really well

Posted by Reviewer2603395 on Aug 19, 2009

This combined with the green tea lotion also available on this website are phenomenal - they work as well -in tandem as any major brand products - such as Olay Regenerist, but are more affordable. Also, you can't beat the prices on I-herb - this same product is almost twice as much at Whole Foods.