Source Naturals, Skin Eternal, Hyaluronic Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Pleased

Posted by Reviewer1733809 From Montana on Jun 08, 2009

Coconut smell. I want more! I use in conjunction with Green Tea Skin Care. The combination of the two are effective @ reducing the appearance of wrinkles and age spots.

Too early to tell, but even though skin looks good, I believe this is only externally effective and doesn't alter or improve the dermis or subdermal connective tissue.

Posted by Reviewer2668025 From Maryland on Oct 24, 2007

See review title for all

terrible-minus 5 stars!

Posted by Reviewer1052411 From Georgia on Nov 24, 2008

Severe burning sensation w/in seconds after applying. Result: burning, itching, red, rough, bumpy facial skin for three entire days. Like diving face-first into poison ivy. Fragrance: combination of vintage 70s headshop and Christmas candle. Nasty and lingering. Rethinking my opinion of Source Naturals.

Good for ageing. But I get bad nausea and head disclarity.

Posted by Reviewer2954651 From Australia on Dec 20, 2009

I write because I feel compelled to tell others about the toxic potential of this product. When I apply this, I have trouble waking up. I feel dizzy and heavy in the head in the morning. It is very very scary, i often wonder if there are any traces of heavy metals in here. And yes, it may work to fight off aging - It does provide a whole face lift and it does plump up wrinkles. But I am very terrified of the feeling I get in the morning after.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1809109 From Virginia on Oct 25, 2009

I've been using this in the morning and at bedtime for a week and I am in love with it!It does have a different kind of smell and it stings a little at first,but it works great!My acne and acne scars have cleared up dramatically.It goes great under makeup as well.