Great!

Posted by Reviewer2413600 on Aug 13, 2009

it really plumps up an older skin and smells divine.

It works well, but I don't like the smell.

Posted by Reviewer2794042 on Sep 15, 2009

This Hyaluronic Serum seems like it does a good job at moisturizing and keeping my skin looking healthy, but the smell is very strong. It could be the Jasmine. This product contains a lot of very good ingredients for your skin, so I might buy it again. My only objection is the strong flowery smell.

Fans of the sweet smell of caramel

Posted by Rasvetik on Jul 09, 2012

I love the smell :) The consistency is too thick. After use the skin becomes clammy and his face immediately begins to blush and pinching. After the application of day or night cream all passes. Unfortunately, my sensitive and dry skin can not tolerate this serum. I will not buy more.

very strong smell

Posted by Reviewer2275240 on Jan 09, 2010

This has a very strong smell and is very greasy. I would not recommend this for all over your face. I only use it around my eye area and it makes my dark circles fade.

smell is way too strong

Posted by Reviewer1627203 on Sep 20, 2009

I have only used this product once because the smell is very strong and smells like some sort of candy that I can't quite identify. I tend to prefer fragrance-free products and I should have read the product description thoroughly.

Prompt international delivery

Posted by Reviewer1779233 on Sep 19, 2009

Smell is too intense. Not too much hyaluronic acid in it. You get what you pay for.

Smells like a bubble gum

Posted by 5504082935744191569 on Feb 09, 2015

If you want to smell like a bubble gum put this serum. I don't and hence I had to throw it to0 the garbage after one try.

Source Naturals, Skin Eternal, Hyaluronic Serum

Posted by 5133375002238457562 on Apr 28, 2015

i could not get past the smell long enough to evaluate this serum. it's so strong everyone could smell it on me and commented (negatively). i threw it out. i rarely throw anything brand new out if that's an indicator...

Young skin

Posted by Reviewer1672558 on Aug 25, 2009

Weird smell. Can't quite put my finger on it but once you get over smelling like a dessert of some kind it's extremely good. And cheap! This stuff costs a lot in other beauty houses brand names serums.

Fine lines around eyes-gone!

Posted by Reviewer3360592 on Aug 22, 2009