It works!

Posted by Reviewer3109257 on Jun 14, 2011

It helps to curb my appetite and without any jitters as it is only the caralluma extract. I'm on a med so I have to be careful about stimulants.

Jury is out

Posted by Reviewer2292241 on May 02, 2011

First order of this product. I am having a hard time remembering to take it 30-45 minutes before meals, but when I do remember it does seem to curb my appetite.

Slenderluma - Not So Slendering

Posted by Reviewer3164042 on Apr 30, 2011

I was disappointed by this product because it's supposed to make you feel full so you won't overeat but I found it to be the total opposite. I would take one capsule and about 30 minutes later I would find myself feeling hungry again! I was shocked and I suspect it's because this product is not the pure Caralluma fimbriata. It's been diluted with other ingredients. I definitely won't order this product again. This company doesn't walk it's talk.

Made my heart race

Posted by Reviewer2821129 on Feb 15, 2011

I liked that this product basically did what it was supposed to do. I did not have my desire for food, except when it came time for my meals. I had no cravings for snacks and sweets seemed really unappealing. The only downside is that it made my heart race. I felt like I had drank 5 cups of coffee, I had a hard time sleeping, and I even had some chest pain. I discontinued after 5 days.

Incredible!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2212576 on Feb 11, 2011

This product defenaly makes you eat less.

Caraluma Works!!!

Posted by Reviewer2265686 on Feb 10, 2011

That's all I can say, this stuff works. It cuts down of appetite for food and alcohol. Amazing stuff. I'm losing weight without even thinking about it. I just eat and drink less, naturally and without any effort or will power.

Thoughts from across the Pond

Posted by Reviewer1693476 on Feb 06, 2011

The package of two bottles took three weeks to arrive, it cost about $8 (£5.38)in tax and the Post Office charged $12 (£8) handling, so these need to be added on to the price, when you think of buying abroad. I have high hope for Slenderluma, as one tool in many to help reduce fat and build muscle. It seemed to cause a lot of flatulence to start with, and I hope to build up to the full dose gradually. So far I can only report that it does seem to reduce hunger, and give me more energy.

slenderluma

Posted by Reviewer2555250 on Jan 30, 2011

Seems like they work allright

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1018461 on Apr 26, 2010

I have used a product similar to this that I bought at GNC. I feel that this product is better quality and at a lower price. I will be buying it again!

Slenderluma

Posted by Reviewer1559884 on Feb 21, 2010

thanks for quick efficient delivery of this product. I find Slenderluma works well to switch my mind off food cravings and stay within sensible dietary limits without any adverse side effects

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »