Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Source Naturals, St. John's Positive Thoughts, 45 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Calm

Posted by Reviewer1984410 on May 05, 2008

I take this to keep my nerves under control. It really helps me get through the day without feeling stressed out.

Positive Thoughts

Posted by Reviewer1152118 on Mar 02, 2008

Well I ordered these because I had read other people reviews about how good they are. Unfortunately I don't think they are very good as I have not noticed much difference even though I have been taking them for about three weeks. I'll keep taking them as maybe I am one of those people who need to take them for a much longer time before they start to feel the benefits.

I love this stuff!

Posted by 5650952479362224732 on May 20, 2013

I take all three of these at night because it was making me really sleepy during the day. I didn t realize how good it worked until I ran out of it one time and went almost a week with no sleep before I figured out it was the Positive Thoughts that was missing. I hurried up and ordered some (Iherb ships very quickly!) and it worked the first night I took it, Big Difference! So now I never run out of it and if I forget to take it, I don t sleep right and wake up at 2:00 am and that s my sleep for the night. When I analyze later what I took and didn t take, the Positive Thoughts is always the missing ingredient.

Great Product

Posted by 4925722174095411229 on Oct 13, 2013

Works great, I have used other brands which were ok but this one seems to work consistently. I take one before bed and I actually seem to have a peaceful nights sleep.

Long-term use---I rate this A++

Posted by Reviewer1027346 on May 02, 2010

I'm female. I don't have severe depression, but I was on antidepressants because I suffer from PMDD pretty badly. I grew tired of taking perscription meds, so I decided to switch to St Johns wort. This is an excellent combination--while it doesn't completley rid me of my PMDD mood swings, it absolutley takes the edge off. I've taken it for three months now, and I absolutley recommend it. Additional bonus: Taken at night before bed, it aids in a wonderfully calm sleep.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »