Calm

Posted by Reviewer1984410 on May 05, 2008

I take this to keep my nerves under control. It really helps me get through the day without feeling stressed out.

I'm Positive about "Positive Thoughts"

Posted by Reviewer1875761 on Oct 15, 2011

Actually one of the few things that eases some of the Fibromyalgia discomfort, fog, and depression for me.

differnce

Posted by 4966512081113511450 on Feb 18, 2016

it does some difference in my daily life I sleep in between 9 - 10 hours and deeper that's vert important for me . thank you i herp

IT'S WORKING

Posted by Reviewer1983220 on Mar 30, 2009

Feeling OK again. Long time since I have.

Source Naturals, St. John's Positive Thoughts - Excellent

Posted by 4929796111952778359 on May 18, 2016

Great product to use daily, during a stressful time of life, and/or when you are making a transition. I highly recommend & appreciate iHerb for having them priced the best online (as far as I found).

good

Posted by Superkoxy on Jul 29, 2012

good product.

interesting product

Posted by Reviewer2569720 on Apr 17, 2011

cant tell if it works yet...I like the variety of ingredients in it.price is ok..i ll let You know thanks great service arrived in 2 days

Neutral Undecided

Posted by 4791777818865900705 on May 13, 2016

I seemed to have elevated mood or at least less anxiety taking this daily but could of just been a placebo. However after 21 days I had subconjunctival hemorrhaging in my eye which I never had before, and has taken 3 weeks so far to clear up. I can't say for sure they are related but given what I've read about St. John's Wort Extract and eyes I'm inclined to suspect this, just something to be aware of.

Positive Thoughts

Posted by Reviewer1785417 on Apr 25, 2008

I bought this for my daughter. She's 16. She is feeling better; only took for 1 week so far. Not bad.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »