July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Source Naturals, St. John's Positive Thoughts, 45 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Calm

Posted by Reviewer1984410 on May 05, 2008

I take this to keep my nerves under control. It really helps me get through the day without feeling stressed out.

Positive Thoughts

Posted by Reviewer1152118 on Mar 02, 2008

Well I ordered these because I had read other people reviews about how good they are. Unfortunately I don't think they are very good as I have not noticed much difference even though I have been taking them for about three weeks. I'll keep taking them as maybe I am one of those people who need to take them for a much longer time before they start to feel the benefits.

IT'S WORKING

Posted by Reviewer1983220 on Mar 30, 2009

Feeling OK again. Long time since I have.

Long-term use---I rate this A++

Posted by Reviewer1027346 on May 02, 2010

I'm female. I don't have severe depression, but I was on antidepressants because I suffer from PMDD pretty badly. I grew tired of taking perscription meds, so I decided to switch to St Johns wort. This is an excellent combination--while it doesn't completley rid me of my PMDD mood swings, it absolutley takes the edge off. I've taken it for three months now, and I absolutley recommend it. Additional bonus: Taken at night before bed, it aids in a wonderfully calm sleep.

Aussie

Posted by Reviewer3061487 on Mar 08, 2011

It works. What more can be said. As someone who has suffered adrenal fatigue I have been taking locally manufactured supplements costing five times this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »