"Positive Thoughts" really helps combat Depression.

Posted by Reviewer1799084 on Oct 13, 2008

I've suffered from Depression for 35 years. The prescription drugs have helped, but "Positive Thoughts" has given me a huge extra boost. I've talked to my doctor about taking it and he feels it's a safe addition to my treatment. I found iHerb on the internet. Their pricing was good, and ordered a 6 month supply. iHerb made the ordering easy with a well setup e-site, and the product arrived quickly. Thanks iHerb.

Good Product. Good Brand overall.

Posted by Reviewer1685556 on Aug 21, 2008

Helps with depression, yes. Calms, yes. But the DMAE really sharpens your mental focus too. All around GREAT product, solid results. Source Naturals does it again: a great product, well though out mixture of ingredients, and (thanks in part to iHerb) VERY reasonably priced.

Calm

Posted by Reviewer1984410 on May 05, 2008

I take this to keep my nerves under control. It really helps me get through the day without feeling stressed out.

Positive Thoughts

Posted by Reviewer1785417 on Apr 25, 2008

I bought this for my daughter. She's 16. She is feeling better; only took for 1 week so far. Not bad.

Positive Thoughts

Posted by Reviewer1152118 on Mar 02, 2008

Well I ordered these because I had read other people reviews about how good they are. Unfortunately I don't think they are very good as I have not noticed much difference even though I have been taking them for about three weeks. I'll keep taking them as maybe I am one of those people who need to take them for a much longer time before they start to feel the benefits.

St. John's Positive Thoughts--GOOD STUFF!!

Posted by Reviewer2256780 on Nov 24, 2007

I can definitely tell a difference in my moods since beginning this product and I haven't experienced any panic attacks or feel anxious as I had previously since beginning this product in Oct. 2007. Works GREAT, but doesn't taste too well..leaves a bitter taste if not swallowed immediately.

Nature's Prozac

Posted by Reviewer3008463 on Nov 18, 2007

I love this product! It took about 30 days to start making a difference, but I've been taking it ever since. It beats anti-depressants by a landslide..highly recommend to people suffering from depression or anxiety.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »