Source Naturals, St. John's Positive Thoughts, 45 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

I love this stuff!

Posted by 5650952479362224732 on May 20, 2013

I take all three of these at night because it was making me really sleepy during the day. I didn t realize how good it worked until I ran out of it one time and went almost a week with no sleep before I figured out it was the Positive Thoughts that was missing. I hurried up and ordered some (Iherb ships very quickly!) and it worked the first night I took it, Big Difference! So now I never run out of it and if I forget to take it, I don t sleep right and wake up at 2:00 am and that s my sleep for the night. When I analyze later what I took and didn t take, the Positive Thoughts is always the missing ingredient.

Great Product

Posted by 4925722174095411229 on Oct 13, 2013

Works great, I have used other brands which were ok but this one seems to work consistently. I take one before bed and I actually seem to have a peaceful nights sleep.

interesting product

Posted by Reviewer2569720 on Apr 17, 2011

cant tell if it works yet...I like the variety of ingredients in it.price is ok..i ll let You know thanks great service arrived in 2 days

I'm Positive about "Positive Thoughts"

Posted by Reviewer1875761 on Oct 15, 2011

Actually one of the few things that eases some of the Fibromyalgia discomfort, fog, and depression for me.

good

Posted by Superkoxy on Jul 29, 2012

good product.