I don't know yet.

Posted by 5677903127335373433 on Dec 15, 2015

It OK til now.

Makes me a bit sleepy/tired

Posted by Reviewer2158986 on Sep 18, 2014

I took this before bed a couple of times, and couldn't get to sleep for hours, even though it makes me feel tired. There is a relaxing feeling that comes over my body after taking this tablet (not a placebo effect). I'm trying the natural factors brand tomorrow because it's sunflower and the inositol content appears to be lower. I suspect (and hope) it's the inositol content in this is whats making me feel tired. I've noticed I'm very sensitive to medications and natural supplements.

Calms down cortisol, enhances memory

Posted by Reviewer1159045 on Aug 29, 2013

Excellent product. I use it to keep my cortisol levels down, but I've also noticed my memory is much better than my husband's (same age). I started him on it a few weeks ago - maybe he'll remember where he puts stuff away!

Best PS

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on May 19, 2013

I have tried many brands, but this one seems superior. I notice such an increase in memory which I have not experienced with other brands. I combine this supplement with "better brain" from "new chapter", also found on this website. PS helps the omega fatty acids penetrate the cell membranes. That is why the combination omega 3 and PS is so important for better brain healht. PS is found in the omega 3 supplement "better brain", but I need extra PS to lift my brain fog and be able to focus on mental tasks.

Good to Keep a Mind Sharp

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on May 22, 2012

This is a good mix to help with brain function.

AWESOME!

Posted by deeshits on Mar 25, 2012

Great source for brain-memory retention. Works great.

Must have for inomnia related to Cortisol peaking

Posted by cristal on Feb 21, 2012

I take 4 of these each night to keep my middle-of-the-night Cortisol peak from waking me up.

useful

Posted by Reviewer2056785 on Feb 11, 2012

I have ordered the tablets for an elderly friend and have started to take them myself. My friend who is in her eighties feels a definite improvement. I myself do not experience any benefit, but I am taking it as a preventive measure

Only PS that works for me

Posted by Reviewer2509870 on Jun 25, 2011

I have read many of the positive things that have been written over the years about PS, so I tried a few different brands. None of them worked for me and I eventually quit trying. Then I came across an article that stated the only type of PS that was used in the successful studies was the Leci-PS. There are many different PS's being marketed, few of them are Leci-PS. So I ran a search and found this PS by Source Naturals which really is Leci-PS. I had very good results after a week or two of use (3 times /day). Some can get by with 1 / day, not me. After the initial week or two of use, I can tell an enormous difference with more focus and concentration - a "mental energy" to be able to sit down, relax and read a book. This is something many people take for granted and think nothing of. For me, I had trouble doing this. There is a calming effect which sounds like a contradiction to "mental energy" but it's true. And I can sleep much better at night while taking this product. It is a little expensive but I am willing to pay the price for the great results I am getting.

Phosphatidyl serine complex

Posted by Reviewer3009238 on Jun 18, 2011

Your reply to my order, way over here in Australia was wonderful and quick! Thank you. I am a satisfied customer and will be ordering again very soon!