Only PS that works for me

Posted by Reviewer2509870 on Jun 25, 2011

I have read many of the positive things that have been written over the years about PS, so I tried a few different brands. None of them worked for me and I eventually quit trying. Then I came across an article that stated the only type of PS that was used in the successful studies was the Leci-PS. There are many different PS's being marketed, few of them are Leci-PS. So I ran a search and found this PS by Source Naturals which really is Leci-PS. I had very good results after a week or two of use (3 times /day). Some can get by with 1 / day, not me. After the initial week or two of use, I can tell an enormous difference with more focus and concentration - a "mental energy" to be able to sit down, relax and read a book. This is something many people take for granted and think nothing of. For me, I had trouble doing this. There is a calming effect which sounds like a contradiction to "mental energy" but it's true. And I can sleep much better at night while taking this product. It is a little expensive but I am willing to pay the price for the great results I am getting.

PS: Save Memory & Sleep Well!!

Posted by Reviewer3040624 on Aug 04, 2008

I am 65 and only take one each morning but faithfully. I was using a now brand with gingko softgel but my memory began to fail so I switched to Source Naturals with Leci-PS and still only take one but my memory is fine again. BONUS: With the addition of INOSITOL, I sleep like a baby. Best to take it in the morning. Lori E of San Leandro CA

Improves And Restores Memory

Posted by Reviewer2682252 on Jan 19, 2008

Far more effective than Gingko Biloba.

Must have for inomnia related to Cortisol peaking

Posted by cristal on Feb 21, 2012

I take 4 of these each night to keep my middle-of-the-night Cortisol peak from waking me up.

Phosphatidyl Serine

Posted by Reviewer2257145 on Jun 30, 2009

Great Product, helps to keep cortisol at bay and is good for the memory. Formulation is recommended by my doctor. I have recommended it to friends and they swear by it too. Calms you down in the face of stress and prevents cortisol rise.

Best PS

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on May 19, 2013

I have tried many brands, but this one seems superior. I notice such an increase in memory which I have not experienced with other brands. I combine this supplement with "better brain" from "new chapter", also found on this website. PS helps the omega fatty acids penetrate the cell membranes. That is why the combination omega 3 and PS is so important for better brain healht. PS is found in the omega 3 supplement "better brain", but I need extra PS to lift my brain fog and be able to focus on mental tasks.

mom had alzheimer's

Posted by Reviewer2336631 on Feb 01, 2008

Turmeric, exercise, Mega-GLA 240 and this 4-forms-of-phosholipid are my attempts to avoid her fate

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2745928 on Feb 10, 2007

This is a great suppliment for STRESS RELIEF! And I noticed that while taking it, it seemed to protect me from the colds and flu that everyone else in the office had- I was the only one who never got sick!

It helps!

Posted by Reviewer1666350 on Dec 28, 2010

My husband has a form of dementia. He has been taking a pill at each mealtime and I find this product helps more than any medication. He started with 1 a day and now increased to the 3. Better than a nursing home and much cheaper!!!

Still Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1310225 on May 21, 2010

This product is still amazing for controlling Cortisol levels, it is the only PS that works for me, unlike other PS brands that just does nothing. THe only downside is teh price. It is expensive and I have to use almost ten caps(1000 mg) to get the desired effect.