New To iHerb?

Source Naturals, Theanine Serene, 60 Tablets

Reviews 1-star

- Not serene at all -

Posted by Christal on Sep 19, 2011

The other reviews speak highly of this product. For me, this only worked in helping me fall asleep for one week max. After that it was like taking nothing at all. I tried taking one tablet, two, three, even four @ bedtime. I still rolled around the bed up till 2-3AM. My brain was still thinking of 1001 things. And even when it did help knock me out the first week, my sleep quality did not improve. No refreshing sleep, still tired upon waking. I gave the rest of the bottle to a friend who has difficulty falling asleep. It only worked on him for 3 days and gave him lots of weird dreams. NOT buying again.

Does Nothing For Me

Posted by Reviewer1412839 on Aug 22, 2011

I find no difference in my stress level when I take this supplement. Sorry, but that's my experience.

and worked impossible to differentiate from placebo

Posted by Reviewer1642961 on Oct 06, 2012