New To iHerb?

Source Naturals, Theanine Serene, 60 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Calms me and makes me more socialable

Posted by Reviewer2090761 on Jul 19, 2010

I can definitely tell that this product has helped me overcome social anxiety. I went to a reunion and saw old neighbors from 20-32 years ago, and I didn't feel my usual nervous self. But it doesn't help me stay asleep as it's helped others. I wake up around 2am still.

does relax

Posted by Reviewer2704269 on Dec 01, 2008

I found i needed to take it in the morning as it kept me awake at night, though it produced relaxation, it induced an alert mental state. Theanine is used to produce gaba in the brain, it inhibits serotonin production and increases dopamine levels.

Worked for my father

Posted by 5355333233679853121 on Oct 29, 2013

I first bought this for me hoping to alleviate some of my social anxiety, but it didn't work, on the contrary, it made even more anxious. However, I did give it to my father, which also suffers from social and generalized anxiety and did work for him. It didn't make him a social butterfly, but he was more relaxed around people and didn't worry as much as before. He also has some alcohol problems and while it to took the pills, I observed that he drank less.

Source Naturals, Theanine Serene

Posted by Reviewer3029383 on Apr 24, 2008

I have not really had a chance to use this often. I got it simply to help me sleep. I have taken a few times and it seems to help.

works for me

Posted by Reviewer1585883 on Mar 12, 2010

I usually take 1.5 pills at night and after about 30-40 mins the relaxing aspect begins and they work for at least 6 hours with no hangover etc.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »