Calms me and makes me more socialable

Posted by Reviewer2090761 on Jul 19, 2010

I can definitely tell that this product has helped me overcome social anxiety. I went to a reunion and saw old neighbors from 20-32 years ago, and I didn't feel my usual nervous self. But it doesn't help me stay asleep as it's helped others. I wake up around 2am still.

Worked for my father

Posted by 5355333233679853121 on Oct 29, 2013

I first bought this for me hoping to alleviate some of my social anxiety, but it didn't work, on the contrary, it made even more anxious. However, I did give it to my father, which also suffers from social and generalized anxiety and did work for him. It didn't make him a social butterfly, but he was more relaxed around people and didn't worry as much as before. He also has some alcohol problems and while it to took the pills, I observed that he drank less.

does relax

Posted by Reviewer2704269 on Dec 01, 2008

I found i needed to take it in the morning as it kept me awake at night, though it produced relaxation, it induced an alert mental state. Theanine is used to produce gaba in the brain, it inhibits serotonin production and increases dopamine levels.

works for me

Posted by Reviewer1585883 on Mar 12, 2010

I usually take 1.5 pills at night and after about 30-40 mins the relaxing aspect begins and they work for at least 6 hours with no hangover etc.

Theanine Serene

Posted by Reviewer2069206 on Apr 03, 2011

Good product at good price. Because of the magnesium I take it midday (away from calcium which I take in the morning) and I find it has a nice calming effect on my system due to the ingredients.

Source Naturals, Theanine Serene

Posted by Reviewer3029383 on Apr 24, 2008

I have not really had a chance to use this often. I got it simply to help me sleep. I have taken a few times and it seems to help.

catg

Posted by 5138134971170922146 on Jan 01, 2015

Been using for a week or more Notice the difference

Eficaces

Posted by 5355151187902230138 on Dec 04, 2016

Va mejor que otros remedios que he probado como la melatonina o el 5htp. Me ha sorprendido gratamente.

Natural sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer1820561 on Feb 25, 2013

This helps me sleep better.