Worked for many issues

Posted by RabidChild on Jan 21, 2013

This has helped me with insomnia and mild depression/anxiety. If I take a full tablet, I feel euphoric. The tablets are huge, I usually bite one in half to start and start chewing. The taste is not unpleasant. Had to switch to this variety because the one that contained Relora gave me headaches. I usually only take this late in the day because it calms me to the point of sleepiness. One strange side effect - my rheumatoid arthritis significantly diminished after I started taking this, not sure why!

Excelent and affordable sleep remedy

Posted by Reviewer2008401 on Jul 23, 2009

This quality theanine extraction actually works. I am immune to most non-prescription sleep remedies. I don't even feel melatonin, I laugh at Chamomile, Valerian etc. waste of time for me. Theanine calms and enables sleep. This is the best price I've found anywhere.

anxiety-panic

Posted by 5499856878758773918 on Apr 11, 2015

I started having panic attacks, didnt realize that is what was going on, was in and out of Drs appts and urgent cares and ERs trying to figure out what was wrong with me. Through all the panic I developed anxiety. I was sick!!! Finally one day i went to Dr and she put me on anti depressants and anti anxiety meds. I went thru 3 different anti depressants and all of them made my anxiety worse N i hated the way they made me feel (awful). I decided to research herbal supplements for my problem and i ended up ordering theanine serene. THIS STUFF WORKS. My anxiety levels are at bay and my panics have vanished. Only side effect is i cant sleep on them so i take one pill a day right when i wake up and Thats all i need! It gives me energy and makes me feel good about my well being. I take melatonin at night for sleep. If you suffer from anxiety and panic and dont want to take meds or are not having a good experience with meds- TRY THIS!!! Life saver for me.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2768105 on Mar 23, 2007

After taking this as prescribed for just 3 days I noticed a difference in my mood. I was much more "happy" and my mild depression was gone. I'm sleeping better too!

SJ Mackenzie

Posted by Reviewer1740506 on Aug 11, 2008

I have found this most helpful in sleep assistance. My health practicioner recommended it and it has helped reestablish balance. I have noticed increased drowsiness during the night when I need to get up to the bathroom and some difficulty with my balance. thanks so much.

sleepytime

Posted by Reviewer2364421 on May 25, 2009

For some reason I was expecting this to just make me feel calm & serene but this knocks me right out. I start nodding off about 20 minutes after I take it. It's definitely a nice natural sleep aid.

Good nights sleep!

Posted by Reviewer2319556 on Sep 04, 2008

A great mix of calming ingredients for a good sleep. Good ratio of Maagnesium to Calcium too.

Theanine Serene

Posted by Reviewer2250117 on Sep 12, 2007

This product has worked well for me as an aid in managing on the job stress.

Posted by Reviewer2697053 on Apr 27, 2008

I take one tablet at night before bed and it helps me to relax and fall asleep quickly. I like this mixture of ingredients.

works

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Mar 22, 2010

This product calms me down so I don't over eat. It settles me when I'm tense, upset, fearful. I took only one for a long time. On bad days I take two.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »