Worked for many issues

Posted by RabidChild on Jan 21, 2013

This has helped me with insomnia and mild depression/anxiety. If I take a full tablet, I feel euphoric. The tablets are huge, I usually bite one in half to start and start chewing. The taste is not unpleasant. Had to switch to this variety because the one that contained Relora gave me headaches. I usually only take this late in the day because it calms me to the point of sleepiness. One strange side effect - my rheumatoid arthritis significantly diminished after I started taking this, not sure why!

muito bom, really good

Posted by Reviewer2351257 on Oct 17, 2012

makes you forget the problems

and worked impossible to differentiate from placebo

Posted by Reviewer1642961 on Oct 06, 2012

did not work for me

wow

Posted by marcosandrey on Jul 13, 2012

I realized that this supplement has made ​​me calmer and has helped me to sleep. Very good I recommend!

useless

Posted by Reviewer3117341 on Feb 23, 2012

Didn't do anything for me; slept awfully the night I tried it. And the tablets are huge and hard to swallow.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Jan 06, 2012

This really helps with mood. Very sensitive to Relora, which slows down my thinking. If you're taking Relora, and you start to think you're stoopid, it may not be you. This Theanine Serene has the same mix of ingredients as the one with Relora.

can't sleep without it!

Posted by Reviewer2940575 on Oct 10, 2011

A very good sleep aid for me as I can't take valerian. The GABA helps with anxiety.

- Not serene at all -

Posted by Christal on Sep 19, 2011

The other reviews speak highly of this product. For me, this only worked in helping me fall asleep for one week max. After that it was like taking nothing at all. I tried taking one tablet, two, three, even four @ bedtime. I still rolled around the bed up till 2-3AM. My brain was still thinking of 1001 things. And even when it did help knock me out the first week, my sleep quality did not improve. No refreshing sleep, still tired upon waking. I gave the rest of the bottle to a friend who has difficulty falling asleep. It only worked on him for 3 days and gave him lots of weird dreams. NOT buying again.

Does Nothing For Me

Posted by Reviewer1412839 on Aug 22, 2011

I find no difference in my stress level when I take this supplement. Sorry, but that's my experience.

Take the edge off

Posted by Reviewer2383212 on Aug 15, 2011

I use this when I can't sleep, or when I get overwhelmed by daily stress. It takes the edge off without making me feel drugged or different. I've bought bottles for others in my life who also are very happy with it's effectiveness.