works great! make me feel serine and calm!

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Jan 13, 2014

as it name implies, it does works great! make me feel serine and calm!Great Natural Green Supplement Containing multi vits and minerals ! Do click my username NOW and view my page in Iherb to see all the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1707719 on Dec 26, 2007

I have found this product to be invaluable in combatting those little irritations that seem to plague everyone. Also helps to get to sleep.

muito bom, really good

Posted by Reviewer2351257 on Oct 17, 2012

makes you forget the problems

Theanine Serene

Posted by Reviewer2069206 on Apr 03, 2011

Good product at good price. Because of the magnesium I take it midday (away from calcium which I take in the morning) and I find it has a nice calming effect on my system due to the ingredients.

works for me

Posted by Reviewer1585883 on Mar 12, 2010

I usually take 1.5 pills at night and after about 30-40 mins the relaxing aspect begins and they work for at least 6 hours with no hangover etc.

Needs more time

Posted by Reviewer2484117 on Nov 30, 2008

I'm usually very busy so when I took one of these I wasn't expecting much but I did feel myself calm down after a while.

Don't notice any difference

Posted by Reviewer2463326 on Aug 26, 2016

I take Rhodiola daily and already feel relaxed. I took this to help me wind down in the evenings and did notice a thing.

Does Nothing For Me

Posted by Reviewer1412839 on Aug 22, 2011

I find no difference in my stress level when I take this supplement. Sorry, but that's my experience.

and worked impossible to differentiate from placebo

Posted by Reviewer1642961 on Oct 06, 2012

did not work for me

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Jan 06, 2012

This really helps with mood. Very sensitive to Relora, which slows down my thinking. If you're taking Relora, and you start to think you're stoopid, it may not be you. This Theanine Serene has the same mix of ingredients as the one with Relora.