| English
| USD ($)

Source Naturals, Theanine Serene, 60 Tablets

It works

Posted by Reviewer1707719 on Dec 26, 2007

I have found this product to be invaluable in combatting those little irritations that seem to plague everyone. Also helps to get to sleep.

works great! make me feel serine and calm!

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Jan 13, 2014

as it name implies, it does works great! make me feel serine and calm!Great Natural Green Supplement Containing multi vits and minerals ! Do click my username NOW and view my page in Iherb to see all the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world.

anxiety-panic

Posted by 5499856878758773918 on Apr 11, 2015

I started having panic attacks, didnt realize that is what was going on, was in and out of Drs appts and urgent cares and ERs trying to figure out what was wrong with me. Through all the panic I developed anxiety. I was sick!!! Finally one day i went to Dr and she put me on anti depressants and anti anxiety meds. I went thru 3 different anti depressants and all of them made my anxiety worse N i hated the way they made me feel (awful). I decided to research herbal supplements for my problem and i ended up ordering theanine serene. THIS STUFF WORKS. My anxiety levels are at bay and my panics have vanished. Only side effect is i cant sleep on them so i take one pill a day right when i wake up and Thats all i need! It gives me energy and makes me feel good about my well being. I take melatonin at night for sleep. If you suffer from anxiety and panic and dont want to take meds or are not having a good experience with meds- TRY THIS!!! Life saver for me.

works for me

Posted by Reviewer1585883 on Mar 12, 2010

I usually take 1.5 pills at night and after about 30-40 mins the relaxing aspect begins and they work for at least 6 hours with no hangover etc.

Theanine Serene

Posted by Reviewer2069206 on Apr 03, 2011

Good product at good price. Because of the magnesium I take it midday (away from calcium which I take in the morning) and I find it has a nice calming effect on my system due to the ingredients.