Source Naturals, Theanine Serene, 60 Tablets

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Jan 06, 2012

This really helps with mood. Very sensitive to Relora, which slows down my thinking. If you're taking Relora, and you start to think you're stoopid, it may not be you. This Theanine Serene has the same mix of ingredients as the one with Relora.

works great! make me feel serine and calm!

Posted by ClickHere-SeeMyReviewsPls on Jan 13, 2014

as it name implies, it does works great! make me feel serine and calm!Great Natural Green Supplement Containing multi vits and minerals ! Do click my username NOW and view my page in Iherb to see all the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world.

can't sleep without it!

Posted by Reviewer2940575 on Oct 10, 2011

A very good sleep aid for me as I can't take valerian. The GABA helps with anxiety.

wow

Posted by marcosandrey on Jul 13, 2012

I realized that this supplement has made ​​me calmer and has helped me to sleep. Very good I recommend!

good!!