Tastes Awful! Smells Bad!

Posted by Reviewer3186102 on Jun 27, 2011

I'm taking this as a mood enhancer. Not sure if it's working or if it's just the placebo effect. I do feel more cheerful, so who knows. However, I have to hold my nose to swallow them because they smell and taste so bad it actually makes me gag. I doubt I will buy these gain because of that.

Gave me headache - unsettled me

Posted by Reviewer2179881 on Mar 30, 2012

It gave me headache and dizzy head the first time i took it, believe it or not this has been my reactions - and please note i took it with a bit of food, not empty stomach, and i have rarely headaches. So it's in the bin for me :(

Source Naturals, Theanine Serene with Relora

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on Apr 13, 2009

Was not impressed with this product despite all the positive reviews.

no effect at all

Posted by Reviewer3290486 on Aug 23, 2008

have increased to taking 4 caps a day have noticed no reduction of stress or anything from this

No results

Posted by Reviewer1165649 on Nov 15, 2008

I took this product for 3 weeks with no results.

sleep

Posted by Reviewer2923947 on Mar 02, 2011

didn't work to put me to sleep.got drowsy but no sleep

Theanine Serene with Relora definitely not for me

Posted by Reviewer1492120 on Feb 08, 2010

These pills are enormous and difficult to swallow. Besides the issue of their size and getting stuck in the throat, I do not feel any calmer after taking them. My doctor had wanted to give this a try after a death in the family that has left me grief stricken.

Not a sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer2090761 on Jun 29, 2010

I need to try this again, but after last night of waking up at 2am and not being able to go back to sleep, I am very hesitant. My boyfriend took it also, slept at his place and had the same thing happen. We were amazed when we compared notes that both of us woke up at the same time - 2 am. I took it this morning again, and feel like my heart is racing even when lying down to relax. I don't know if it makes me mentally feel better as some have claimed - too soon to tell. I'm wondering if the other reviews about taking it at bedtime, really meant the formula with Relora.

No good for me

Posted by Reviewer2199121 on Sep 06, 2010

Makes me nervous...Increase my anxiety, not a product for me...

Did nothing for me except give me massive headaches.

Posted by Reviewer3243952 on Nov 03, 2010