I does improve the sleep, but...

Posted by 5285329274719688448 on Apr 07, 2016

the next day I felt drained of energy. I abandoned this product.

Good

Posted by 4760546533194386853 on Feb 13, 2014

So far so good.

Not Tried

Posted by 4723963747016940594 on Jan 18, 2014

Not Tried

kinda weak for me

Posted by Anaterma on Aug 14, 2013

i feel like this one is sorta weak when comparing it to true calm. both had helped me with my sleep but only for first two weeks of taking it, afterwards i came back to my usual extended falling asleep, waking up in the middle and so on. same goes with anxiety levels. i still feel some good physical effect after taking these. will continue later with pure gaba and see what's going on. tried to give this to my boyfriend, not sure if it helped him. it seemed like he was more absent-minded than usual, so i stopped giving it to him. l tryptophan worked much better for him. i would not recommend this to anyone who has problems with concentration/attention.

no effect

Posted by Scottishdave on Jun 15, 2012

No effect for relaxation and better sleep.

anxiety management

Posted by Reviewer2064451 on Mar 27, 2012

I haven't been taking this for a long period to see the whole effect but I have noticed a little improvement in my reactions at channeling my emotions.

So so

Posted by Reviewer2862562 on Mar 07, 2012

Moderate calming effect

good product overall

Posted by amelia on Mar 03, 2012

I suffer from insomnia and I take one pill every night before sleeping. I dont take it in morning as it doesn't help in concentration. It gives me a woozy feeling instead. It helped my insomnia for about two weeks and the effects wore off thereafter. Now I alternate between taking this and drinking Kava tea before I sleep.

It does relax me

Posted by Reviewer2556778 on Jul 04, 2011

I took this once & I really did feel a difference, but after I read up on Relora, I decided I would only take it on occasion, one of the side effects is urine retention,which is a side effect I can do without to bad I was looking forward to taking this often

Does what it says but not sure about the side effects.

Posted by Reviewer2435118 on Jun 30, 2011

This product definitely relaxes you. However its still early days yet and I have noticed an irritability and depressive reaction after taking it for more then a week. Not sure if this is transient or not. We will wait and see.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »