Left me groggy

Posted by Reviewer2851729 on Nov 26, 2007

I bought this for my mom who has trouble sleeping. I tried it on myself first and found that I almost immediately fell asleep (at my girlfriend's, which is very rare because I never sleep well there). I did, however, wake up during the night and had a hard time falling back asleep. In the morning I woke up feeling "drugged," and very grogogy. I tried it again the next night with the same effect. Not sure I'll be using this again. Hard to step up against all the other glowing reviews. I was disappointed.

OK not my favorite

Posted by Reviewer3257717 on Aug 26, 2008

Jarrow stress tame is more effective

Theanine Serene w/ Relora

Posted by Reviewer3150260 on Sep 04, 2008

These seem to offer some calming feelings . I generally take them b4 I head home to my 2 and 5 year old sons. I need all the serenity I can get w/ all of the evening rush rush rush...

Dorothy, From St. Louis Missori

Posted by Reviewer1108133 on Jun 28, 2010

I ordered this product for a friend she told me the price is good

okay

Posted by Reviewer1204429 on Dec 30, 2010

helps a little with relaxation

Does what it says but not sure about the side effects.

Posted by Reviewer2435118 on Jun 30, 2011

This product definitely relaxes you. However its still early days yet and I have noticed an irritability and depressive reaction after taking it for more then a week. Not sure if this is transient or not. We will wait and see.

It does relax me

Posted by Reviewer2556778 on Jul 04, 2011

I took this once & I really did feel a difference, but after I read up on Relora, I decided I would only take it on occasion, one of the side effects is urine retention,which is a side effect I can do without to bad I was looking forward to taking this often

good product overall

Posted by amelia on Mar 03, 2012

I suffer from insomnia and I take one pill every night before sleeping. I dont take it in morning as it doesn't help in concentration. It gives me a woozy feeling instead. It helped my insomnia for about two weeks and the effects wore off thereafter. Now I alternate between taking this and drinking Kava tea before I sleep.

So so

Posted by Reviewer2862562 on Mar 07, 2012

Moderate calming effect

anxiety management

Posted by Reviewer2064451 on Mar 27, 2012

I haven't been taking this for a long period to see the whole effect but I have noticed a little improvement in my reactions at channeling my emotions.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »