Works great, tastes terrible

Posted by 5451750907499705047 on Feb 16, 2015

I definitely notice that I fall aslep faster and sleep more soundly when I take this product. Unfortunately the tablets, even when quickly swallowed with a drink after, leave a terrible after taste in my mouth/throat.

Wonderful results

Posted by 5026542753337168511 on Feb 15, 2015

Fantastic product that delivers on results. Took about three days to notice a real difference but now sleeping through the night. Very happy with this product.

Great for anxiety - Not for sleep

Posted by 4655213168477709018 on Jan 09, 2015

I had been suffering from daily panic attacks with all of the brutal symptoms - racing heart, pins and needles in my arms and hands, dizziness, chest and throat tightness, fear of it never ending. I didn't want to start taking dangerous prescription medicine, so I landed on this, and it has been AMAZING. Within minutes the dizziness, tingling limbs, chest and throat tightness are gone. It's insane. It keeps me focused and my mind away from the ANTS (automatic negative thoughts) that make the anxiety hang around. I am forever in love with it for that. However, I was taking 1 tablet first thing in the morning and one before bedtime. It relaxed me, but I could NOT fall asleep. I remained very calm, focused, and energized. Exactly what it does for me during the day. I'm not sure how people are able to fall asleep at night with this product when it gives them so much focus and energy during the day. I will continue taking it every morning, but never again will I take before bed.

Good

Posted by 4713298637558739894 on May 22, 2014

It really calms you down.

Oliver

Posted by 5525541882922214255 on Jan 21, 2014

I have used this only a short time, but it seems to be effective.

Works pretty well

Posted by 5547424710978301827 on Jan 20, 2014

Hormones are such a mystery. Symptoms come and go so you never really know what works. All I know about this product is when I am having several very crabby, unhappy, emotional days in a row, I take this at night and I feel better the next day. At the minimum it keeps me from killing people. :)

Works, potent formula.

Posted by Reviewer2920365 on Dec 19, 2013

This product is quite strong in it's effect to make you feel sleepy. I would suggest not using it during the daytime, it made me feel drowsy. I would suggest using this at bedtime only. No drowsiness on waking in the morning though, so very good.

Good!

Posted by 4742651944621302944 on Jul 02, 2013

Good!

Works pretty well

Posted by Reviewer1766964 on Mar 14, 2013

Does relax you..but maybe I need to take more for better effects.

Calming

Posted by Redseishi on Oct 17, 2012

I definately notice that these calm me but don't make me drowsy. Great alternative to try if you don't want to use bentzos. The tablets are pretty big and smell a bit herbally or funky, but I had no problem with that.