Source Naturals, Theanine Serene, with Relora, 60 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

Saviour!

Posted by Reviewer2420678 on Dec 28, 2006

If I don't take this, my OCD, dermatillomania, social anxiety and panic are out of control. This also helps with FMS, PMS, controlling appetite, gently increasing energy and a sense of wellbeing. I always make sure I have this now.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3207488 on Feb 14, 2010

Love these! I was under a lot of stress and had tightness in my shoulders and neck so I started taking 2 of these a day. The tightness and pain melted away after about 2 days and I felt calm again. It was a miracle after months of pain.

Absolutely AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer1540972 on Feb 22, 2007

After many years of taking occasional Xanax to handle nervous agitiation and anxiety I have found L-Theanine with Relora. This is amazing stuff. Easily handles any issues I occasionally have, usually with half a tablet only. Much greater sense of wellbeing than I have had in years. More positive in outlook and nice and calm & relaxed.

a God send

Posted by Reviewer2713875 on May 23, 2008

After suffering through years of side effects caused by various pharmaceuticals prescribed for my anxiety/panic disorder I decided to try a more natural approach. I researched various options and Theanine Serene has changed my life. My daily anxiety is greatly reduced so I can have a more normal life. I won't say I never have anxiety or panic but the difference is night and day. I take this daily with NO side effects whatsoever. Great product!

Amazing Results

Posted by Reviewer2276905 on Oct 20, 2007

I love this product. My stress level is often highest a night and prevents me from getting to sleep. This helps alleviate the anxiety, helps me to relax and allows me to turn off my overactive brain.