Saviour!

Posted by Reviewer2420678 on Dec 28, 2006

If I don't take this, my OCD, dermatillomania, social anxiety and panic are out of control. This also helps with FMS, PMS, controlling appetite, gently increasing energy and a sense of wellbeing. I always make sure I have this now.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3207488 on Feb 14, 2010

Love these! I was under a lot of stress and had tightness in my shoulders and neck so I started taking 2 of these a day. The tightness and pain melted away after about 2 days and I felt calm again. It was a miracle after months of pain.

Absolutely AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer1540972 on Feb 22, 2007

After many years of taking occasional Xanax to handle nervous agitiation and anxiety I have found L-Theanine with Relora. This is amazing stuff. Easily handles any issues I occasionally have, usually with half a tablet only. Much greater sense of wellbeing than I have had in years. More positive in outlook and nice and calm & relaxed.

Amazing Results

Posted by Reviewer2276905 on Oct 20, 2007

I love this product. My stress level is often highest a night and prevents me from getting to sleep. This helps alleviate the anxiety, helps me to relax and allows me to turn off my overactive brain.

a God send

Posted by Reviewer2713875 on May 23, 2008

After suffering through years of side effects caused by various pharmaceuticals prescribed for my anxiety/panic disorder I decided to try a more natural approach. I researched various options and Theanine Serene has changed my life. My daily anxiety is greatly reduced so I can have a more normal life. I won't say I never have anxiety or panic but the difference is night and day. I take this daily with NO side effects whatsoever. Great product!

Very Calming w/Appetite Control

Posted by 4830565208343467077 on Jul 06, 2014

Shortly after my son's 2nd emergency brain surgery, I learned he was diagnosed with an aggressive cancer. I was an emotional wreck when calling to notify my sister (who'd sent me a bottle of Theanine Serene w/Relora, a few months prior - this was a year ago). She told me to "take 3 right now". I reluctantly took 3 and expected nothing. Within 15-20 minutes, I realized feeling a much needed calmness - my sister knew exactly what she was talking about (she'd been using Theanine Serene w/Relora for a few years). Not only does it have a calming effect, but the Relora helps with appetite control. When I know I'm going to be in a very stressful situation, I take 2 Theanine Sereres w/Relora the night before, and 2 before the situation. If I don't have advanced notice of a stressful situation, I take 2 when it's going on. I absolutely love this product and have experienced zero negative side effects other than if you take a little bit too much, you could experience a bit of diarrhea - so take it responsibly for full benefit. This was just a learning curve in finding the tolerance level for my system not a big deal.

It Worked For Me!

Posted by Reviewer2256920 on Jun 27, 2007

I am usually a fairly calm person, but having unusual anxiety about personal circumstances I tried this product. Within an hour of taking it I felt much better and back to myself again! I have tried it several times and it worked each time . Definitely recommend it.

Awesome wouldn't do without it

Posted by Reviewer2501484 on Jul 07, 2009

I was looking for a natural muscle relaxer, but wow I got more. Seems like it works over time, but now I won't take a day off. It gives me a sense of well-being and peace. I love everybody!! and nothing seems to get me frustrated or anxious (it takes a lot), I give it five stars

Calmness in a Bottle

Posted by Reviewer3189257 on Oct 27, 2009

This is a great product for people who cannot seem to stop the brain chatter. It calms your thoughts down. I call it my happy pill. It is great for women going through menopause, as well as for people who are going through diffucult times and the negative thoughts will just not stop. Natural ingredients and no side effects.

Excellent Product and Delivery

Posted by Reviewer2273272 on Jun 16, 2008

Thank you for handling my order professionally. Website was easy to use, and everything delivered per order. This product is great. My purpose was to find a relaxation and sleep aid that was non-addictive and without side affects. This product fulfilled those goals. I take two tablets about 2 hours before bedtime -- I combine this dose with an extra 250mg of Relora (Source Naturals). Works like a charm. Note: I find that if I take too much Relora, I have a headache when I wake in the morning. Otherwise, product has no side affects and works great.