Great product

Posted by Reviewer1332261 on Apr 23, 2015

Works really well for making me feel relaxed. I take it an hour before bedtime. It makes me drowsy, so don't know if taking it during the day would be good for me. Bonus: it smells really nice. Kinda flowery. I think it's the holy basil. I love the smell of basil. Another great product from Source Naturals. I take their plain Relora in the daytime. It works great too. Nice to not have to rely on poison antidepressants or anxiety Meds from "Big Pharma."

Happy

Posted by 5269269887642913832 on Apr 05, 2015

Shipping was quick. Packaging was great, product was exactly as pictured and expected. Would order again. Impressed with all aspects of ordering from iHerb.com.

theanine serene

Posted by 4628417535645718465 on Oct 15, 2014

This product eliminated my moms leg cramps and helps her sleep, naturally. Love it, and her.

eases your thoughts

Posted by 5076971375887483660 on Sep 02, 2014

Stops my thoughts from racing around too much and very helpful for anxiety and insomnia. It also helps in social situations where I would normally be thinking too much. It seems as if all the ingredients compliment each other, the stuff is worth it peeps.

Very Calming w/Appetite Control

Posted by 4830565208343467077 on Jul 06, 2014

Shortly after my son's 2nd emergency brain surgery, I learned he was diagnosed with an aggressive cancer. I was an emotional wreck when calling to notify my sister (who'd sent me a bottle of Theanine Serene w/Relora, a few months prior - this was a year ago). She told me to "take 3 right now". I reluctantly took 3 and expected nothing. Within 15-20 minutes, I realized feeling a much needed calmness - my sister knew exactly what she was talking about (she'd been using Theanine Serene w/Relora for a few years). Not only does it have a calming effect, but the Relora helps with appetite control. When I know I'm going to be in a very stressful situation, I take 2 Theanine Sereres w/Relora the night before, and 2 before the situation. If I don't have advanced notice of a stressful situation, I take 2 when it's going on. I absolutely love this product and have experienced zero negative side effects other than if you take a little bit too much, you could experience a bit of diarrhea - so take it responsibly for full benefit. This was just a learning curve in finding the tolerance level for my system not a big deal.

Very effective for mood and stress

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on Apr 21, 2014

I experience a sense of relaxation in only 30 minutes after taking the supplement.

dr pat

Posted by 5445898144091299652 on Mar 21, 2014

helps with sleep a lot

Like a cup of tea in a tablet

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jan 04, 2014

I am a constant tea drinker, but at work, restaurants, away from home you just cannot get an acceptable cup of tea anywhere in Texas. When I need that calming/stimulating effect, I take these. When things are stressful at work, these really help. For combating Social Anxiety Disorder these are as effective as kava kava, without the potential liver damage.

Great sleep

Posted by 5130172702650799132 on Dec 10, 2013

highly recommend for a good nights sleep!!!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Aug 30, 2013

"It's my drug of choice. Cop me some Theanine Serene, daytripper!" says my spouse. He's Type A, I'm Type B. I make sure he never runs out. It's a "must" in our house. Update August 2013: I've started taking this myself to improve my ability to handle stress. Very good. When I take it in the morning I feel very focused and alert, but not excessively so. At night, I still feel alert, but interestingly, I go more deeply into my evening meditation and sleep better.