Good...

Posted by Reviewer1498672 on Jan 11, 2011

It works great for me. It relaxes me and gives me a deep sleep. It's not a sleeping pill, and it doesn't knock you out or give you a bad hangover in the morning. I'm sure you can use it in other settings because it relaxes/calms you, rather than making you sleeping and drowsy.

definitely works

Posted by Reviewer1172570 on Sep 01, 2010

definitely helps with generalized anxiety. taking one tablet a day in the morning; thinking of upping it to the recommended 2...haven't taken it for sleep help yet but I am certain it would work.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3207183 on May 29, 2008

Ive used this on and off for a few months now and it definitely helps me sleep better and more deeply. I take 2-3 tabs at night. 5 stars for quality and price.

Suzanne

Posted by Reviewer1426895 on Jun 05, 2008

Very happy with this product. One tablet before bed provides deep,long sleep without side effects.

Excellent and restful

Posted by Reviewer2234620 on Mar 19, 2008

This is my favourite product-take at night with melatonin for a really good nights sleep or during the day if you want to be detached from anxiety.

Relax without being sleepy

Posted by Reviewer2366661 on Mar 23, 2008

Can feel my body "let go". My sometimes stiff or sore neck becomes flexible and free of tension. Great product and was delivered before expected. Happy in Houston,TX

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1551338 on Aug 09, 2007

When I tried to stop taking my antideprssant previously I was irritable and moody. I have stopped taking my antidepressant now and this product keeps me calm. Works great for my husband also. Price is great!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1876135 on Dec 22, 2007

Excellent product to enable a restful night of sleep without narcotic hangover.

this is one of the best products Ive ever used in my life!

Posted by Reviewer2417893 on Dec 23, 2007

perfect

Excellent product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2459275 on Nov 26, 2008

Bought this item for my lady friend. She says it helps relax her considerably and reduces anxiety from which she suffers from. Also assists her with falling asleep. No side effects either.