Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Source Naturals, Theanine Serene, with Relora, 60 Tablets

Helps to Fall Asleep

Posted by Reviewer1342706 on Jun 18, 2010

This is stronger than just L-Theanine which I use during the day. I only take Theanine with Relora at night because it knocks me out, but there is no hangover the next day.

Sea of Serenity

Posted by Reviewer2484117 on Oct 22, 2010

I gave a review of this a long time ago. Be careful not to consume alcohol with this product - this proves to me that it is effective. Two of these two hours before bed and I'm with the fairies.

eases your thoughts

Posted by 5076971375887483660 on Sep 02, 2014

Stops my thoughts from racing around too much and very helpful for anxiety and insomnia. It also helps in social situations where I would normally be thinking too much. It seems as if all the ingredients compliment each other, the stuff is worth it peeps.

l theanine

Posted by 5524457396023797681 on Jul 20, 2012

Quite a combo here. They make my breathe smell a little off. But who cares right , eases me into a nice sleep. Makes for a great feeling when waking up. Caution to anyone taking these.. sometime they make you verrry drowsy. Ensure you go to bed afterwards.

Great for anxiety - Not for sleep

Posted by 4655213168477709018 on Jan 09, 2015

I had been suffering from daily panic attacks with all of the brutal symptoms - racing heart, pins and needles in my arms and hands, dizziness, chest and throat tightness, fear of it never ending. I didn't want to start taking dangerous prescription medicine, so I landed on this, and it has been AMAZING. Within minutes the dizziness, tingling limbs, chest and throat tightness are gone. It's insane. It keeps me focused and my mind away from the ANTS (automatic negative thoughts) that make the anxiety hang around. I am forever in love with it for that. However, I was taking 1 tablet first thing in the morning and one before bedtime. It relaxed me, but I could NOT fall asleep. I remained very calm, focused, and energized. Exactly what it does for me during the day. I'm not sure how people are able to fall asleep at night with this product when it gives them so much focus and energy during the day. I will continue taking it every morning, but never again will I take before bed.