Source Naturals, Theanine Serene, with Relora, 60 Tablets

Great calming product

Posted by Reviewer1220216 on Feb 08, 2010

I take 2 at night 1 hour before bedtime and one capsule 3mg NOW Melatonin right before bedtime. I get a full night's sleep.

Sleep Aid

Posted by Reviewer1230275 on May 04, 2010

My insomnia has worsened over the decades (I'm 58) and I had been taking l-tryptophan and GABA at bedtime for the past couple of years, getting 3-4 hours sleep, then taking low-dose temazepam to get another 3-4 hours. That routine became gradually less effective and I was waking every 2-3 hours, often unable to go back to sleep. Theanine Serene has made a big difference for me. I take it with food 1-2 hours before bedtime and I'm sleeping more soundly than I have in years for about 5 hours. I still have to take temazepam to get an additional 2-3 hours, but I fall asleep again easily. For me, one Theanine Serene tablet is ideal; two leave me feeling drugged the following day. If I take it on an empty stomach I suffer the gastric consequences. For me, this is a great product at a very reasonable price.

Awesome product.

Posted by Reviewer1839345 on Feb 08, 2010

I bought this after having tried a sample from a local health store, and am VERY impressed! I use this for times when I am stressed or anxious, and can noticeably feel a difference. I highly recommend this product for anyone who needs relief from stress or anxiety, whether it's to be able to fall asleep, or to get through a day. I find this particularly useful to use before travelling!! I only need one pill a day.

Helps to Fall Asleep

Posted by Reviewer1342706 on Jun 18, 2010

This is stronger than just L-Theanine which I use during the day. I only take Theanine with Relora at night because it knocks me out, but there is no hangover the next day.

Sea of Serenity

Posted by Reviewer2484117 on Oct 22, 2010

I gave a review of this a long time ago. Be careful not to consume alcohol with this product - this proves to me that it is effective. Two of these two hours before bed and I'm with the fairies.