theanine

Posted by Reviewer2947264 on Jan 19, 2010

Initial trial shows positive benefits. Not feeling any side effects. Phyaical anxiety has been minimized.

works!!

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Jan 21, 2010

This product is very good and does appease the appetite and calms you. I use it for stress eating.

A great sleep help

Posted by Reviewer1779982 on Jan 27, 2010

As someone who has had difficulty sleeping for years, I find this product to be a healthy contributor to sleep, along with melatonin.

very calming

Posted by Reviewer3260843 on Jan 30, 2010

I find that when I have not slept well if I take this in the morning it is very helpful- I feel calmer and more rested.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1065009 on Feb 03, 2010

L-theanine was recommended by a friend and both my husband and I see immediate results...better sleep, and I feel more rested during the day...not to mention the immune benefits.

it works!

Posted by Reviewer1088684 on Jul 06, 2010

the few times I used this product, I fell asleep so for me, it serves the purpose I bought it for.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1354109 on May 18, 2010

I started using this as I was weaning off Celexa and Wellbutrin and it really helped with my anxiety. I've been using it for a month and a half and I still really like it. I seems to boost my mood too.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2126274 on Jul 25, 2010

A very good product! I use it in the morning and at bedtime. Take one tablet and divide it in half, and it works very well. I take it only for two weeks, and it looks like it works for my anxiety.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2940575 on Dec 02, 2010

Really helps eliminate anxiety. Sleeping better without prescription meds now.

Makes for a less stressful day

Posted by Reviewer1052383 on Feb 08, 2011

These really help maintain a bit more calm during the stressful times of a day. I notice a significant difference in days with and without them. They also say Theanine helps memory/learning.