Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1065009 on Feb 03, 2010

L-theanine was recommended by a friend and both my husband and I see immediate results...better sleep, and I feel more rested during the day...not to mention the immune benefits.

Makes for a less stressful day

Posted by Reviewer1052383 on Feb 08, 2011

These really help maintain a bit more calm during the stressful times of a day. I notice a significant difference in days with and without them. They also say Theanine helps memory/learning.

Theanine Serene

Posted by Reviewer1264187 on Dec 03, 2009

Finally I have found something that does help me to fall asleep.I have taken Melatonin for years and tried various other herbs but this one truly works.

Effectively relieves my mild anxiety.

Posted by Reviewer1264657 on Mar 18, 2010

I will definitely purchase this item again. It makes the work day easier to get through. I have not noticed any side effects.

definitely works

Posted by Reviewer1172570 on Sep 01, 2010

definitely helps with generalized anxiety. taking one tablet a day in the morning; thinking of upping it to the recommended 2...haven't taken it for sleep help yet but I am certain it would work.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2126274 on Jul 25, 2010

A very good product! I use it in the morning and at bedtime. Take one tablet and divide it in half, and it works very well. I take it only for two weeks, and it looks like it works for my anxiety.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2133751 on Jul 10, 2009

this really relaxes me enough to sleep. Its a great herbal product to help when I'm really stressed out!

Excellent and restful

Posted by Reviewer2234620 on Mar 19, 2008

This is my favourite product-take at night with melatonin for a really good nights sleep or during the day if you want to be detached from anxiety.

A great sleep help

Posted by Reviewer1779982 on Jan 27, 2010

As someone who has had difficulty sleeping for years, I find this product to be a healthy contributor to sleep, along with melatonin.

I´m diabetic and,,,,,,

Posted by Reviewer1784628 on May 08, 2009

this product plus magnesium help me to control my BP and sleep well