great sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer3104542 on Feb 23, 2011

excellent sleep aid--especially for restless legs.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1319058 on Feb 27, 2011

Very helpful product when you are stressed out. It calms and helps with sleep.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2371998 on Sep 26, 2010

I am feel more relaxed

Theanine Serene with Relora

Posted by Reviewer2523752 on Oct 07, 2010

This product still new to me, tho I plan to continue trying it. I do know that Theanine is excellent. I see where there are relaxing ingredients in the T. Serene. Also appreciate the reviews of others especially of products I'm wanting to try for the first time.

Good...

Posted by Reviewer1498672 on Jan 11, 2011

It works great for me. It relaxes me and gives me a deep sleep. It's not a sleeping pill, and it doesn't knock you out or give you a bad hangover in the morning. I'm sure you can use it in other settings because it relaxes/calms you, rather than making you sleeping and drowsy.

definitely works

Posted by Reviewer1172570 on Sep 01, 2010

definitely helps with generalized anxiety. taking one tablet a day in the morning; thinking of upping it to the recommended 2...haven't taken it for sleep help yet but I am certain it would work.

Theanine Serene Works

Posted by Reviewer2314936 on Apr 22, 2012

My doctor recommended Theanine Serene with Relora for anxiety which I have dealt with for a very long time. I didn't give it much chance of succeeding but in a very short time I found it relieved my anxiety completely.

No more Effexor!

Posted by Reviewer1657070 on Apr 24, 2012

I had been on Effexor for years and finally decided to come off of it - it was especially difficult but after six months, I was free of that evil evil drug. I was doing fine without anything, but decided to ward off any potential backlash. I did some research where I found this product. I bought it and love it. I feel great, no evil side effects, I highly recommend it!

Great product if you have trouble sleeping through the night,

Posted by Reviewer3354858 on Jan 27, 2012

very helpful for when you wake up at 3 am and can't get back to sleep. The pills are too big for me to swallow, though, so I dissolve them in water early in the evening, and sip the melted pills for an hour or two.

I'm amazed at how well this works!

Posted by Reviewer1663385 on Jul 02, 2011

I have been dealing with a lot of stress and anxiety lately, and my doctor recently took me off of Klonopin, which I had been on for 2 years, because he was concerned that my depression was worsening. I have been so miserable with my Klonopin that even leaving the house to go food shopping has been a HUGE chore, and I've been having panic attacks like crazy.--I just got this stuff today in the mail, and about 20 minutes after taking the first dose I saw a major difference in my anxiety; it's almost completely gone! I just visited my mother in the hospital and went food shopping, and my mind is calm and peaceful. I've tried other herbal remedies like Valerian root and Chamomile with variable results, but after taking two tablets of this, I'm amazed at how normal I feel. I'm calm, focuses--I have energy, and I feel great! I highly, highly recommend this product, and I also have nothing but good things to say about iHerb. I've bought several things from them in the past, and it's always a smooth process, and my product arrives very quickly. Anyway, try this for yourself--it definitely works for anxiety!