10% Off Orders Over $40!

Source Naturals, Theanine Serene, with Relora, 60 Tablets

Not a sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer2090761 on Jun 29, 2010

I need to try this again, but after last night of waking up at 2am and not being able to go back to sleep, I am very hesitant. My boyfriend took it also, slept at his place and had the same thing happen. We were amazed when we compared notes that both of us woke up at the same time - 2 am. I took it this morning again, and feel like my heart is racing even when lying down to relax. I don't know if it makes me mentally feel better as some have claimed - too soon to tell. I'm wondering if the other reviews about taking it at bedtime, really meant the formula with Relora.

Did nothing for me except give me massive headaches.

Posted by Reviewer3243952 on Nov 03, 2010

See title.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1467941 on Jun 18, 2009

This product did not work at all for me. I was very hopeful after reading all the positive reviews. I thought maybe I had finally found the miracle product that would help me sleep. Not so, unfortunately. It may work well for some, but did nothing at all for me. In fact, I felt wired... and slept worse every night of the three nights I tried it. I've gone back to just using 5-HTP, melatonin and Benadryl together. Not great but okay, as long as I avoid all caffeine and do my yoga.

Theanine Serene with Relora definitely not for me

Posted by Reviewer1492120 on Feb 08, 2010

These pills are enormous and difficult to swallow. Besides the issue of their size and getting stuck in the throat, I do not feel any calmer after taking them. My doctor had wanted to give this a try after a death in the family that has left me grief stricken.

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer3108206 on Jul 04, 2008

I got this after reading the great reviews. I bought it especially for sleep. I have tried many things to no avail but not these ingredients before. It did nothing for me. I tried it a few times and took a higher dose and still nothing.