Sleep Aid

Posted by Reviewer1230275 on May 04, 2010

My insomnia has worsened over the decades (I'm 58) and I had been taking l-tryptophan and GABA at bedtime for the past couple of years, getting 3-4 hours sleep, then taking low-dose temazepam to get another 3-4 hours. That routine became gradually less effective and I was waking every 2-3 hours, often unable to go back to sleep. Theanine Serene has made a big difference for me. I take it with food 1-2 hours before bedtime and I'm sleeping more soundly than I have in years for about 5 hours. I still have to take temazepam to get an additional 2-3 hours, but I fall asleep again easily. For me, one Theanine Serene tablet is ideal; two leave me feeling drugged the following day. If I take it on an empty stomach I suffer the gastric consequences. For me, this is a great product at a very reasonable price.

Natural Xanax

Posted by Reviewer1754658 on Apr 23, 2010

This is an outstanding substitute for the prescription medication Xanax. I have a general anxiety disorder and have been able to remain on a natural remedy using this product and no longer take prescription meds.

Helps me relax

Posted by Reviewer2403267 on Apr 08, 2010

This is one of my favorite products to help me relax without getting too sleepy.

stress reducer

Posted by divelanai on Apr 08, 2010

stress reducer

CALM

Posted by Reviewer1367847 on Mar 20, 2010

SEEMS TO RELAX AND HELP DEPRESSION ALSO SLEEPING AID PLUS FAST SHIPPING AND GREAT IHERB SERVICE THANKS

Effectively relieves my mild anxiety.

Posted by Reviewer1264657 on Mar 18, 2010

I will definitely purchase this item again. It makes the work day easier to get through. I have not noticed any side effects.

Seems quite good

Posted by Reviewer2512511 on Mar 08, 2010

I feel I haven't given this a really good try because I'm trying to take it with a lot of RX medications trying to determine if it could be a problem. The times I have taken it have seemed to help me sleep a little better.

Excellent Product and gret formulation.

Posted by EnterpriseWay on Mar 06, 2010

Excellent Product and gret formulation.

Helps you to relax and worry less.

Posted by Reviewer3267487 on Feb 27, 2010

Certainly helps to relax you and eases mild anxiety, I take 3 a day when I need a little more help to through the day.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3207488 on Feb 14, 2010

Love these! I was under a lot of stress and had tightness in my shoulders and neck so I started taking 2 of these a day. The tightness and pain melted away after about 2 days and I felt calm again. It was a miracle after months of pain.