works great

Posted by Reviewer1602129 on May 30, 2011

I use it at bedtime, and it helps me to have a good comfortable night sleep. I have taken it in the daytime too when I have had excessive stress, but it makes me a little too relaxed in the day. Takes about 1 hour to start kicking in, but seems most effective at 2-4 hours after taking, and is long lasting, through the night. Love it!

anxiety aid

Posted by Reviewer3251959 on Nov 08, 2011

bought this natural medication for my son and he said it helps with anxiety levels.

Very effective for mood and stress

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on Apr 21, 2014

I experience a sense of relaxation in only 30 minutes after taking the supplement.

Works, potent formula.

Posted by Reviewer2920365 on Dec 19, 2013

This product is quite strong in it's effect to make you feel sleepy. I would suggest not using it during the daytime, it made me feel drowsy. I would suggest using this at bedtime only. No drowsiness on waking in the morning though, so very good.

Works great, tastes terrible

Posted by 5451750907499705047 on Feb 16, 2015

I definitely notice that I fall aslep faster and sleep more soundly when I take this product. Unfortunately the tablets, even when quickly swallowed with a drink after, leave a terrible after taste in my mouth/throat.

Very satisfactory

Posted by Reviewer3111589 on May 09, 2011

Very helpful for soothing the adrenals. Delivered promptly. Would do business again. Thanks

Great combo for sleep and stress

Posted by truevitality on May 31, 2012

This is erhaps one of the best combination of ingredients to help relax the body and mind to help with sleeping and reduce the effects of stress.

Posted by Reviewer2122466 on Feb 07, 2011

helps with sleep!

definitely helps me sleep

Posted by Reviewer1622002 on Apr 04, 2011

if i take only one at bedtime i can fall right asleep within about half an hour. i sleep soundly and wake in a great mood. i've used it to stave off a panic attack without my meds. it feels much more natural than the xanax i was taking. however, it does require time for a full night's sleep and i often have bouts of drowsiness the next day. so i reserve it for when i really need it.

Theanine Serene with Relora

Posted by Reviewer1713485 on Aug 12, 2010

I have noticed an improvement in my anxiety levels almost as soon as I commenced taking this product. Certainly worth trying this product for those people wanting to use a natural product for their anxiety.