works great

Posted by Reviewer1602129 on May 30, 2011

I use it at bedtime, and it helps me to have a good comfortable night sleep. I have taken it in the daytime too when I have had excessive stress, but it makes me a little too relaxed in the day. Takes about 1 hour to start kicking in, but seems most effective at 2-4 hours after taking, and is long lasting, through the night. Love it!

anxiety aid

Posted by Reviewer3251959 on Nov 08, 2011

bought this natural medication for my son and he said it helps with anxiety levels.

Very effective for mood and stress

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on Apr 21, 2014

I experience a sense of relaxation in only 30 minutes after taking the supplement.

Amazing Product

Posted by 5142802340297172051 on Oct 02, 2016

My sister introduced me to this product. The owner of a store in her city had recommended it to her for anxiety. It sounds silly, but it has changed my life for the better. I use it for anxiety and tension. It doesn't make me groggy and it just takes the edge off so I'm not irritable and worrying constantly. I am very grateful and so is my family! I usually take a pill in the morning and a half pill at night (just to conserve). So so grateful!

Love!

Posted by 5079486080512171445 on Dec 08, 2016

I noticed after the 1st week that I was calmer, especially in situation that I would previously had reacted with much more anxiety and frustration. It helps maintain daily focus too! I am glad I found this product!

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer2458604 on Dec 14, 2016

This product is helping me with my mood and anxiety.

Second purchase

Posted by 4790740950387122646 on Dec 28, 2016

I've been using these for a few months now and I really notice on the nights I forget to take them. Help me have a solid and peaceful sleep.

A mixed blessing

Posted by 5343655630868221025 on Dec 03, 2016

I found these alleviated my anxiety symptoms that would cause disturbed sleep, but the downside was they made it very difficult to get up in the morning. I'd feel so sleepy that it took a lot of motivation to get out of bed. I also tried taking them in the morning, but didn't notice any effect on stress levels during the day.

Works, potent formula.

Posted by Reviewer2920365 on Dec 19, 2013

This product is quite strong in it's effect to make you feel sleepy. I would suggest not using it during the daytime, it made me feel drowsy. I would suggest using this at bedtime only. No drowsiness on waking in the morning though, so very good.

Works great, tastes terrible

Posted by 5451750907499705047 on Feb 16, 2015

I definitely notice that I fall aslep faster and sleep more soundly when I take this product. Unfortunately the tablets, even when quickly swallowed with a drink after, leave a terrible after taste in my mouth/throat.