10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Source Naturals, Theanine Serene, with Relora, 60 Tablets

do your research

Posted by Reviewer2704269 on Dec 22, 2008

I purchased this for pms: anxiety, stress, irritability, insomnia etc. It thoroughly relaxed me after the first dose (before bed) but it kept me awake. After the third night it started having a sedative effect, including day time doses. I purchased it based on the reviews but found out afterwards that it reduces brain serotonin levels and increases dopamine levels. I take ssri's and experience high serotonin levels on a cyclic basis due to the meds (which coincide with the pms symptoms) and found it to be effective in reducing serotonin and therefore the associated symptoms. At other times it decreased the effectiveness of the meds. Do your research if you are on ssri's, maoi's or meds that affect dopamine levels. I will take only when serotonin levels are high, will resume taking Now's Super Cortisol Support with Relora for stress and insomnia which is the better choice for me and works.

Worth A Try For Social Anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1821233 on Sep 05, 2009

I have suffered with social anxiety disorder for quite some time to the point where it affected my personal relationships and prevented me from furthering my education...Speaking with a therapist and Effexor XR seemed to help my symptoms (extreme self-consciousness, unable to make contact with others, fear of authority figures, etc) for awhile, but I discontinued prescription medication due to the many side effects that the drug caused me (the tiredness, brain "zaps", and memory problems were especially troublesome). After being off of medication for a few years I felt my SAD symptoms beginning to reappear...my interest in natural/alternative medicine made me want to give Theanine Serene a try and I have been very happy with the results! I take 2 Theanine Serene tablets daily along with Bach Flower Essences (Mimulus and Larch) and this helps to take the edge off my SAD symptoms.

Awesome wouldn't do without it

Posted by Reviewer2501484 on Jul 07, 2009

I was looking for a natural muscle relaxer, but wow I got more. Seems like it works over time, but now I won't take a day off. It gives me a sense of well-being and peace. I love everybody!! and nothing seems to get me frustrated or anxious (it takes a lot), I give it five stars

It Worked For Me!

Posted by Reviewer2256920 on Jun 27, 2007

I am usually a fairly calm person, but having unusual anxiety about personal circumstances I tried this product. Within an hour of taking it I felt much better and back to myself again! I have tried it several times and it worked each time . Definitely recommend it.

Tastes Awful! Smells Bad!

Posted by Reviewer3186102 on Jun 27, 2011

I'm taking this as a mood enhancer. Not sure if it's working or if it's just the placebo effect. I do feel more cheerful, so who knows. However, I have to hold my nose to swallow them because they smell and taste so bad it actually makes me gag. I doubt I will buy these gain because of that.