Sea of Serenity

Posted by Reviewer2484117 on Oct 22, 2010

I gave a review of this a long time ago. Be careful not to consume alcohol with this product - this proves to me that it is effective. Two of these two hours before bed and I'm with the fairies.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2463326 on Apr 11, 2009

I found it hard to sleep after coming off zoloft. This stuff has changed all that. Can make you a bit sleepy during the day but is great for anxiety and the price is right!

Awesome product.

Posted by Reviewer1839345 on Feb 08, 2010

I bought this after having tried a sample from a local health store, and am VERY impressed! I use this for times when I am stressed or anxious, and can noticeably feel a difference. I highly recommend this product for anyone who needs relief from stress or anxiety, whether it's to be able to fall asleep, or to get through a day. I find this particularly useful to use before travelling!! I only need one pill a day.

great for beadtime

Posted by Reviewer1067488 on Mar 01, 2008

a little it more of a sedative effect than I had expected. Makes me a bit sleepy. If you take it to help with stress from insomnia, it's great. But for a functional calming, it may be too much.

Good morning time anxiety aid.

Posted by Reviewer1355853 on Jan 28, 2009

I take two of these in the morning. They do not make me drowsy and seem to help.

Source Naturals, Theanine Serene with Relora

Posted by Reviewer3100577 on Aug 04, 2009

I take this before go to bed. Less nightmare, feel more recovery from sleep. Phosphatidyl Serine is more effective on this point.

Theanine Serene w/ Relora

Posted by Reviewer3150260 on Sep 04, 2008

These seem to offer some calming feelings . I generally take them b4 I head home to my 2 and 5 year old sons. I need all the serenity I can get w/ all of the evening rush rush rush...

sleep

Posted by Reviewer2923947 on Mar 02, 2011

didn't work to put me to sleep.got drowsy but no sleep

Did nothing for me except give me massive headaches.

Posted by Reviewer3243952 on Nov 03, 2010

See title.

Theanine Serene with Relora definitely not for me

Posted by Reviewer1492120 on Feb 08, 2010

These pills are enormous and difficult to swallow. Besides the issue of their size and getting stuck in the throat, I do not feel any calmer after taking them. My doctor had wanted to give this a try after a death in the family that has left me grief stricken.