Source Naturals, Theanine Serene, with Relora, 60 Tablets

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1296906 on Feb 15, 2008

I thought that only prescription sleep aids could make you sleep like this. Only one tablet (they recommend 2) an hour before bedtime and I feel very drowsy and go right to sleep. In combination with slow release melatonin and....don't bother me until morning. I didn't get any grogginess the next morning either. It might not work on everyone like this but it did what I needed. Highly recommended.

Helps you to relax and worry less.

Posted by Reviewer3267487 on Feb 27, 2010

Certainly helps to relax you and eases mild anxiety, I take 3 a day when I need a little more help to through the day.

CALM

Posted by Reviewer1367847 on Mar 20, 2010

SEEMS TO RELAX AND HELP DEPRESSION ALSO SLEEPING AID PLUS FAST SHIPPING AND GREAT IHERB SERVICE THANKS

*shrug* - it works

Posted by Reviewer2912174 on Feb 23, 2008

i originally bought these as sort of a relaxant, to improve my behavior towards the end of the day @ work. Now, ive found myself taking it every day as a mood enhancer/stabilizer. its fairly effective at that, not perfect of course. Though, i do worry about taking it long term like this. i mean, I dont know anything about this stuff other then what i read online about its effects/origins.

Left me groggy

Posted by Reviewer2851729 on Nov 26, 2007

I bought this for my mom who has trouble sleeping. I tried it on myself first and found that I almost immediately fell asleep (at my girlfriend's, which is very rare because I never sleep well there). I did, however, wake up during the night and had a hard time falling back asleep. In the morning I woke up feeling "drugged," and very grogogy. I tried it again the next night with the same effect. Not sure I'll be using this again. Hard to step up against all the other glowing reviews. I was disappointed.