Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Source Naturals, Theanine Serene, with Relora, 60 Tablets

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1296906 on Feb 15, 2008

I thought that only prescription sleep aids could make you sleep like this. Only one tablet (they recommend 2) an hour before bedtime and I feel very drowsy and go right to sleep. In combination with slow release melatonin and....don't bother me until morning. I didn't get any grogginess the next morning either. It might not work on everyone like this but it did what I needed. Highly recommended.

Helps you to relax and worry less.

Posted by Reviewer3267487 on Feb 27, 2010

Certainly helps to relax you and eases mild anxiety, I take 3 a day when I need a little more help to through the day.

CALM

Posted by Reviewer1367847 on Mar 20, 2010

SEEMS TO RELAX AND HELP DEPRESSION ALSO SLEEPING AID PLUS FAST SHIPPING AND GREAT IHERB SERVICE THANKS

Very Calming w/Appetite Control

Posted by 4830565208343467077 on Jul 06, 2014

Shortly after my son's 2nd emergency brain surgery, I learned he was diagnosed with an aggressive cancer. I was an emotional wreck when calling to notify my sister (who'd sent me a bottle of Theanine Serene w/Relora, a few months prior - this was a year ago). She told me to "take 3 right now". I reluctantly took 3 and expected nothing. Within 15-20 minutes, I realized feeling a much needed calmness - my sister knew exactly what she was talking about (she'd been using Theanine Serene w/Relora for a few years). Not only does it have a calming effect, but the Relora helps with appetite control. When I know I'm going to be in a very stressful situation, I take 2 Theanine Sereres w/Relora the night before, and 2 before the situation. If I don't have advanced notice of a stressful situation, I take 2 when it's going on. I absolutely love this product and have experienced zero negative side effects other than if you take a little bit too much, you could experience a bit of diarrhea - so take it responsibly for full benefit. This was just a learning curve in finding the tolerance level for my system not a big deal.

*shrug* - it works

Posted by Reviewer2912174 on Feb 23, 2008

i originally bought these as sort of a relaxant, to improve my behavior towards the end of the day @ work. Now, ive found myself taking it every day as a mood enhancer/stabilizer. its fairly effective at that, not perfect of course. Though, i do worry about taking it long term like this. i mean, I dont know anything about this stuff other then what i read online about its effects/origins.