No good for me

Posted by Reviewer2199121 on Sep 06, 2010

Makes me nervous...Increase my anxiety, not a product for me...

Not a sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer2090761 on Jun 29, 2010

I need to try this again, but after last night of waking up at 2am and not being able to go back to sleep, I am very hesitant. My boyfriend took it also, slept at his place and had the same thing happen. We were amazed when we compared notes that both of us woke up at the same time - 2 am. I took it this morning again, and feel like my heart is racing even when lying down to relax. I don't know if it makes me mentally feel better as some have claimed - too soon to tell. I'm wondering if the other reviews about taking it at bedtime, really meant the formula with Relora.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1467941 on Jun 18, 2009

This product did not work at all for me. I was very hopeful after reading all the positive reviews. I thought maybe I had finally found the miracle product that would help me sleep. Not so, unfortunately. It may work well for some, but did nothing at all for me. In fact, I felt wired... and slept worse every night of the three nights I tried it. I've gone back to just using 5-HTP, melatonin and Benadryl together. Not great but okay, as long as I avoid all caffeine and do my yoga.

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer3108206 on Jul 04, 2008

I got this after reading the great reviews. I bought it especially for sleep. I have tried many things to no avail but not these ingredients before. It did nothing for me. I tried it a few times and took a higher dose and still nothing.

great sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer3104542 on Feb 23, 2011

excellent sleep aid--especially for restless legs.

like this for sleep

Posted by Reviewer3203249 on Jul 27, 2009

when I can't go back to sleep at night, I take one of these and before you know it I'm sleeping again...very good for calming racing thoughts...

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3207183 on May 29, 2008

Ive used this on and off for a few months now and it definitely helps me sleep better and more deeply. I take 2-3 tabs at night. 5 stars for quality and price.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2940575 on Dec 02, 2010

Really helps eliminate anxiety. Sleeping better without prescription meds now.

theanine

Posted by Reviewer2947264 on Jan 19, 2010

Initial trial shows positive benefits. Not feeling any side effects. Phyaical anxiety has been minimized.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Dec 04, 2008

This really helps you go to sleep naturally. Helps the hyperactive kid sleep better as well. You awaken more rested, too.