Not a sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer2090761 on Jun 29, 2010

I need to try this again, but after last night of waking up at 2am and not being able to go back to sleep, I am very hesitant. My boyfriend took it also, slept at his place and had the same thing happen. We were amazed when we compared notes that both of us woke up at the same time - 2 am. I took it this morning again, and feel like my heart is racing even when lying down to relax. I don't know if it makes me mentally feel better as some have claimed - too soon to tell. I'm wondering if the other reviews about taking it at bedtime, really meant the formula with Relora.

Theanine Serene with Relora definitely not for me

Posted by Reviewer1492120 on Feb 08, 2010

These pills are enormous and difficult to swallow. Besides the issue of their size and getting stuck in the throat, I do not feel any calmer after taking them. My doctor had wanted to give this a try after a death in the family that has left me grief stricken.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1467941 on Jun 18, 2009

This product did not work at all for me. I was very hopeful after reading all the positive reviews. I thought maybe I had finally found the miracle product that would help me sleep. Not so, unfortunately. It may work well for some, but did nothing at all for me. In fact, I felt wired... and slept worse every night of the three nights I tried it. I've gone back to just using 5-HTP, melatonin and Benadryl together. Not great but okay, as long as I avoid all caffeine and do my yoga.

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer3108206 on Jul 04, 2008

I got this after reading the great reviews. I bought it especially for sleep. I have tried many things to no avail but not these ingredients before. It did nothing for me. I tried it a few times and took a higher dose and still nothing.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3207183 on May 29, 2008

Ive used this on and off for a few months now and it definitely helps me sleep better and more deeply. I take 2-3 tabs at night. 5 stars for quality and price.

Suzanne

Posted by Reviewer1426895 on Jun 05, 2008

Very happy with this product. One tablet before bed provides deep,long sleep without side effects.

Excellent and restful

Posted by Reviewer2234620 on Mar 19, 2008

This is my favourite product-take at night with melatonin for a really good nights sleep or during the day if you want to be detached from anxiety.

Relax without being sleepy

Posted by Reviewer2366661 on Mar 23, 2008

Can feel my body "let go". My sometimes stiff or sore neck becomes flexible and free of tension. Great product and was delivered before expected. Happy in Houston,TX

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1551338 on Aug 09, 2007

When I tried to stop taking my antideprssant previously I was irritable and moody. I have stopped taking my antidepressant now and this product keeps me calm. Works great for my husband also. Price is great!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1876135 on Dec 22, 2007

Excellent product to enable a restful night of sleep without narcotic hangover.