Source Naturals, Theanine Serene, with Relora, 60 Tablets

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1296906 on Feb 15, 2008

I thought that only prescription sleep aids could make you sleep like this. Only one tablet (they recommend 2) an hour before bedtime and I feel very drowsy and go right to sleep. In combination with slow release melatonin and....don't bother me until morning. I didn't get any grogginess the next morning either. It might not work on everyone like this but it did what I needed. Highly recommended.

eases your thoughts

Posted by 5076971375887483660 on Sep 02, 2014

Stops my thoughts from racing around too much and very helpful for anxiety and insomnia. It also helps in social situations where I would normally be thinking too much. It seems as if all the ingredients compliment each other, the stuff is worth it peeps.

Great for anxiety - Not for sleep

Posted by 4655213168477709018 on Jan 09, 2015

I had been suffering from daily panic attacks with all of the brutal symptoms - racing heart, pins and needles in my arms and hands, dizziness, chest and throat tightness, fear of it never ending. I didn't want to start taking dangerous prescription medicine, so I landed on this, and it has been AMAZING. Within minutes the dizziness, tingling limbs, chest and throat tightness are gone. It's insane. It keeps me focused and my mind away from the ANTS (automatic negative thoughts) that make the anxiety hang around. I am forever in love with it for that. However, I was taking 1 tablet first thing in the morning and one before bedtime. It relaxed me, but I could NOT fall asleep. I remained very calm, focused, and energized. Exactly what it does for me during the day. I'm not sure how people are able to fall asleep at night with this product when it gives them so much focus and energy during the day. I will continue taking it every morning, but never again will I take before bed.

Works pretty well

Posted by 5547424710978301827 on Jan 20, 2014

Hormones are such a mystery. Symptoms come and go so you never really know what works. All I know about this product is when I am having several very crabby, unhappy, emotional days in a row, I take this at night and I feel better the next day. At the minimum it keeps me from killing people. :)

*shrug* - it works

Posted by Reviewer2912174 on Feb 23, 2008

i originally bought these as sort of a relaxant, to improve my behavior towards the end of the day @ work. Now, ive found myself taking it every day as a mood enhancer/stabilizer. its fairly effective at that, not perfect of course. Though, i do worry about taking it long term like this. i mean, I dont know anything about this stuff other then what i read online about its effects/origins.