Source Naturals, Theanine Serene, with Relora, 60 Tablets

Makes me feel flat/disconnected

Posted by ALoren on Mar 24, 2013

It made me feel calmer the first time I took it, but after the second or third dose, it started to make me feel flat/disconnected. I'm not sure which ingredient caused it. Possibly its due to taking too many calming ingredients at the same time (the combined effect may be stronger) as I can take Theanine, GABA and Holy Basil separately with no problems (can't take too much GABA, though). This is my first time taking a supplement with Relora.

Absolutely amazing

Posted by Reviewer1335476 on Jan 30, 2008

Wow, these are amazing. After using another Relora found that these really help with memory, calmness and also food cravings. After using an anti anxiety drug for years, at last a perfect natural supplement that works and also helps rid pounds put on by RX drugs

Love this

Posted by Reviewer3023216 on Mar 18, 2008

Great to use this before work or other stressful situations. Excellent if you're nervous about flying! Also helpful for meditation and concentration.

Anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1204206 on Dec 28, 2009

These tablets seem to help reduce by anxiety which has previously been reduced only by benzodiazepenes (Valium, Klonopin, ect.). I use them in conjuction to Now 200 mg L-Theanine (suntheanine), Gaba (in combination with Now B6, Century Niacin, and Twinlab Inositol). My address is bearslide4@aol.com for any questions. As a side note, sometimes I still have to resort to Klonopin and/or Valium to help reduce the anxiety.

Awesome product.

Posted by Reviewer1839345 on Feb 08, 2010

I bought this after having tried a sample from a local health store, and am VERY impressed! I use this for times when I am stressed or anxious, and can noticeably feel a difference. I highly recommend this product for anyone who needs relief from stress or anxiety, whether it's to be able to fall asleep, or to get through a day. I find this particularly useful to use before travelling!! I only need one pill a day.