nice

Posted by Reviewer1906086 on Aug 01, 2009

i like this formula...it has the right dosage of several the aminos i like and take. works well

Good

Posted by Reviewer1466433 on Nov 06, 2009

Doesn't make me too drowsy, definitely calming.

Theanine Serene

Posted by Reviewer1264187 on Dec 03, 2009

Finally I have found something that does help me to fall asleep.I have taken Melatonin for years and tried various other herbs but this one truly works.

WORKS GREAT FAST RELEIF

Posted by Reviewer1733957 on Dec 09, 2009

CALM MOOD AND RELAXING.

Beautiful service as always!

Posted by Reviewer2448718 on Jan 19, 2010

I loved this product. Not only does it help me sleep, but also helps me relax during the day. :)

Rested and Calm

Posted by Reviewer2042274 on Jan 19, 2010

I made this purchase for two reasons. First I needed something to help me sleep when I have insomnia. Second I have a 12 year old who is a bit of a type "A" personality and he has a hard time falling asleep so he gets stressed out the littlest things...ah the teen years! The pills help us sleep and gives my son a calmness during stress situations so that he can use additional strategies we teach to get through something that he would otherwise not handle well. I don't believe in "doping" children however a natural herb to help get through this moment seems to work.

theanine

Posted by Reviewer2947264 on Jan 19, 2010

Initial trial shows positive benefits. Not feeling any side effects. Phyaical anxiety has been minimized.

works!!

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Jan 21, 2010

This product is very good and does appease the appetite and calms you. I use it for stress eating.

A great sleep help

Posted by Reviewer1779982 on Jan 27, 2010

As someone who has had difficulty sleeping for years, I find this product to be a healthy contributor to sleep, along with melatonin.

very calming

Posted by Reviewer3260843 on Jan 30, 2010

I find that when I have not slept well if I take this in the morning it is very helpful- I feel calmer and more rested.