Source Naturals, Theanine Serene, with Relora, 60 Tablets

Great calming product

Posted by Reviewer1220216 on Feb 08, 2010

I take 2 at night 1 hour before bedtime and one capsule 3mg NOW Melatonin right before bedtime. I get a full night's sleep.

Sleep Aid

Posted by Reviewer1230275 on May 04, 2010

My insomnia has worsened over the decades (I'm 58) and I had been taking l-tryptophan and GABA at bedtime for the past couple of years, getting 3-4 hours sleep, then taking low-dose temazepam to get another 3-4 hours. That routine became gradually less effective and I was waking every 2-3 hours, often unable to go back to sleep. Theanine Serene has made a big difference for me. I take it with food 1-2 hours before bedtime and I'm sleeping more soundly than I have in years for about 5 hours. I still have to take temazepam to get an additional 2-3 hours, but I fall asleep again easily. For me, one Theanine Serene tablet is ideal; two leave me feeling drugged the following day. If I take it on an empty stomach I suffer the gastric consequences. For me, this is a great product at a very reasonable price.

Helps to Fall Asleep

Posted by Reviewer1342706 on Jun 18, 2010

This is stronger than just L-Theanine which I use during the day. I only take Theanine with Relora at night because it knocks me out, but there is no hangover the next day.

Sea of Serenity

Posted by Reviewer2484117 on Oct 22, 2010

I gave a review of this a long time ago. Be careful not to consume alcohol with this product - this proves to me that it is effective. Two of these two hours before bed and I'm with the fairies.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2862933 on Jan 22, 2008

Noticeable reduction in cortisol-related stress and stress-reactions.