Love iherb

Posted by Reviewer1085788 on Feb 03, 2012

Great products at great prices.

Great supplement, great brand...

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Jan 28, 2011

CLA, the anti-cancer supplement that we used to get years ago in our food naturally. Our ancestors ate real grass fed butter which had a lot of natural CLA in it as well as lamb and other animal proteins which have changed now. Some studies have shown that existing cancers were reduced considerably in size after taking 3 capsules a day for at least a year. Also...has been said to skinny down the waist if overweight in that area.

Skeptic Pleasantly Surprised

Posted by Reviewer1172649 on Nov 13, 2010

Against all my expectations in trying it, this product is 100% effective. I take 2-3 pills with each substantial meal and I have lost over 20 lbs. I can eat more calories and fat and still remain at a stable weight. I'm very cynical and scientific about supplements, assuming that they're bunk and a waste of money, but I researched the logic behind CLA as a chemical and decided to try it. I'm completely convinced that it's safe and sustainable in its effects. I intend to keep using it indefinitely to maintain the significant weight loss and energy results it provides. Recommended!

It does work after all

Posted by Reviewer3346624 on Sep 01, 2010

I've used this for awhile and have run out of it before. If I don't get it re-ordered right away, I realize how well it does work because the belly fat starts chunking back on again. As a result, I get the re-order made again quickly.

Great product and price

Posted by Reviewer2780547 on Aug 30, 2010

I have taken Tonalin for a while now and definitely lost some inches. I also feel it has helped to keep my muscles toned, specially the ones on my butt, stomach and thighs. I really love this product.

Source Naturals Tonalin 1000 CLA

Posted by Reviewer2440919 on Aug 24, 2010

This is a well known product, and the price was excellent.

good

Posted by Reviewer1303471 on Feb 25, 2010

Happy

I notice a difference with CLA

Posted by Reviewer1302102 on Nov 23, 2009

Great product if you take enough.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Nov 17, 2009

Good value for the money.

Excellent Weight Loss Support

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Jul 20, 2009

I've been using Tonalin for about a year and I feel it does add a critical component to my weight loss regime. It seems to work in sync with other weight loss products, enhancing the efficacy of other supplements I take. A very fine product, and a good price here at iHerb.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »