Foamy and difficult to dissolve, but probably good quality

Posted by Reviewer2681046 on Feb 01, 2012

I bought this expensive protein powder lured by the good reviews of how pure and healthy it is. But unfortunately, even if it is so, the foaming and not so easy to dissolve texture make it less than perfect. I expected better for that price.

Generally ok except the stevia taste

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Oct 04, 2008

I don't like the stevia taste, otherwise it should be fine.

Flavor is off

Posted by Reviewer1873951 on Aug 03, 2010

I know this is a high quality whey, for sure. However, the vanilla flavor is strange to me and throws off the taste of my smoothies. I would buy again if they fixed the flavor.

Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer2536898 on Oct 05, 2010

This was the first time using this product. I've used another protein powder that is from peas and other veggies and I really liked it. Was told by an OD to try whey. This product doesn't dissolve as well as I expected from reading some comments, unlike the other powder we usually get. I do like the taste, however, and it doesn't overpower the veggies or fruits we put in.

Not a great tasting Protein Powder

Posted by LanceSavoy on Dec 20, 2010

Luckily this was not the only Natural Protein Powder I ordered from Iherb because this really is not a very good tasting Whey. It may be ok if you mix it into a smoothie with fruit and juice but on its own in milk or water the taste is not good. My advice is if you want a Natural Protein sweetened with stevia that is the best one I have tasted so far go with the MRM Natural flavors. As an added plus it is cheaper that this one also.

maybe not for me

Posted by 4994172155357072796 on Nov 15, 2013

the product is GOOD but i am a lactose intolerant so, makes me feel bloated. but for those who can take dairy..WILL BE FINE!