Compared to others this is cheaper

Posted by Reviewer2500059 on May 31, 2008

This product is much cheaper than other undenatured whey products coming from grassfed cattle. Wish they made it in a version without vanilla and stevia.

Great Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer2861348 on Aug 28, 2008

My husband uses this in his morning smoothies. He likes it very much.

Great product for the price but...

Posted by Reviewer1073460 on Mar 25, 2012

True Whey has all the properties of true nodenatured whey--no bad aftertaste, very frothy and is hard to mix without a blender or blender bottle. The reason I gave this only 4 stars is because of the small 10 gram scoop. I had to recycle it and replace it with a 20 gram scope because that is how much I put in my shakes (I drink 2 shakes a day to get 40 grams of high quality whey). Overall, this is a great product for the price but you get what you pay for because there is less immunoglobulins, lactoferrin and serum albumin (precursors to Glutathione) than the more expensive Proserum products.

Foamy, but good

Posted by 5578532747311147440 on Dec 09, 2015

Edit* Dec 2015* I have switched to Jarrow for ease of blending. Feel just as good. **end edit** This is a nice protein powder. It does not taste of chemicals. Vanilla is the predominate taste. It is somewhat clumpy. I would have a hard time getting it to dissolve if I didn't have some sort of blender to mix it. After blending it is very foamy. I usually blend it, put it in refrigerator for 15 min to settle, then drink. It is worth the effort. I am not using it for muscle growth. I am using it while I heal my gut and adrenal. My mood and gut are good while I am taking it. I feel very sustained for hours after. Good health to you ♡

Very good

Posted by 4682190117735196529 on Nov 14, 2013

Great protein powder,very soluble. The only bad point is the (absence of) taste and maybe also the quantity of protein (only 8 gram per scoop).

sweet

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Mar 27, 2014

sweet. ok.

Need more flavors

Posted by Reviewer1627819 on Jan 28, 2008

Great quality, but need another flavor to improve the flavor.

mrs

Posted by Reviewer2930255 on Feb 07, 2008

true whey has a good flavor & gives me enough energy to get thru my a.m. workout. I will buy it again.

Very good whey protein powder for the price.

Posted by Reviewer1618269 on May 07, 2009

I purchased this product because Source Naturals claime they use only whey from grass-fed cows. I hope this is true, as so much of our food supply is contaminated by GMOs. This mixes well with most liquids and has a light vanilla taste that's not overpowering.

great taste

Posted by Reviewer1663895 on May 30, 2010

The taste and smell are great. I have no complaints other than the fact that it's hard to mix it with liquid by hand (with a spoon). It mixes best when blended. It's delicious blended with fruit, peanut butter and even fruit & leafy greens.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »