Highest Quality, Non-Denatured, Protein Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer2963268 on Jan 28, 2012

I prefer whey protein because it's pleasant tasting and not gritty like some vegan powders. You use less at a time as well. I mix it into my smoothies — can't tell it's in there. Whey protein is the best thing to raise your glutathione levels. This is premium quality, not heat-treated and is a protein concentrate, not an extract. Grass fed cows. Not certified organic but pretty close to it, at a slightly lower price.

The best of the cream of powders, imho.

Posted by Reviewer3129018 on Mar 26, 2011

I've tried most of the whey powders here that don't have any sweeteners nor strange flavours, both isolates and concentrates. This is the most easily digestible — with isolates i would feel out of balance, and my wife just couldn't stomach them. Of the concentrates this (and i suppose the certified organic version, for the purists) is one of the top lot here and of these is the best value for money. But the clincher is how it has become an essential in my house. In a breakfast shake with a green powder (Paradise) and a liquid multivitamin (Bluebonnet's) and other supplements i feel balanced with good energy, yet without an appetite till about 2pm. Don't even feel like anything sweet. My wife complains she can't have lunches like she used to have with her coworkers as she is not hungry in the slightest (but wants to be)! Body fat level is dropping, muscles grow at the slightest exercise and are maintained. Truly my favourite protein powder.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1508866 on May 01, 2008

This whey protein is comparable to other higher-priced whey products ... but it's more affordable and it's healthier (read the product description, it's very pure and minimally-processed)

This company has a well deserved reputation for goodness.

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Feb 29, 2008

This is creamy texture and wonderful to mix in smoothies. Have fun with it. I always want to buy whey that does not have acesulfame or splenda in it. This has only natural goodness. I read where acesulfame is a natural cancer causer. I don't want that in my body. Even in the health food store here at home, I found whey products with acesulfame in them. You are what you eat!

Very Excited!

Posted by adespoz on Apr 05, 2012

I've only just 'discovered' non-denatured whey. I've been taking it for a few weeks now and I feel as though it is 'working'. Instant nutrition! It's hard to pin down, but my body just responds with a big 'yes' when I take this stuff. I'm quietly excited at the prospect of continuing this 'whey therapy'. And if, as studies seem to indicate, that supplementing with non-denatured whey increases levels of glutathione (see wiki) then I would recommend it to all people with CFS/FM. And best of all- the price! iHerb is much MUCH cheaper than sourcing similar products within Australia, even factoring in the shipping costs. Highly recommended.

wow

Posted by Reviewer2106073 on Apr 13, 2012

I used to buy the Jarrow's whey but this one is better of texture. When you open the bottle you can immediately see the quality is a step above the Jarrow's whey. The price also, but you get what you pay for.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2029219 on Jul 22, 2008

i love this product, it tastes great with any shake combination! i highly recommend this product, i did lots of research into whey proteins and found this one to be of very good quality with a good price.

Its good!!

Posted by BinkySilverman on Aug 27, 2008

A little clumpy when i add to a bit of milk but tastes good!!

Only Whey to Go

Posted by Reviewer3170253 on Apr 23, 2008

It seems to be very different from the other whey products on the shelves I've tried. Taste is fab and helps with my hypoglycemia. If whey is OK for your genotype, then I highly recommend this one! Don in Santa Rosa

GREAT MEAL REPLACEMENT

Posted by Reviewer3212311 on Dec 15, 2007

This Whey protein is the best one I have tried....it has a great taste. I drink it in the morning and it curbs my appetite ...very good product for weight loss.