Generally ok except the stevia taste

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Oct 04, 2008

I don't like the stevia taste, otherwise it should be fine.

Only Whey to Go

Posted by Reviewer3170253 on Apr 23, 2008

It seems to be very different from the other whey products on the shelves I've tried. Taste is fab and helps with my hypoglycemia. If whey is OK for your genotype, then I highly recommend this one! Don in Santa Rosa

GREAT MEAL REPLACEMENT

Posted by Reviewer3212311 on Dec 15, 2007

This Whey protein is the best one I have tried....it has a great taste. I drink it in the morning and it curbs my appetite ...very good product for weight loss.

Its good!!

Posted by BinkySilverman on Aug 27, 2008

A little clumpy when i add to a bit of milk but tastes good!!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Jun 28, 2010

I mix it with either milk or OJ. Sometimes I add a raw egg, sometimes 1/3 of a banana. I blend it in my Magic Bullet. No artificial sweetner which is good. No real flavor of its own so it takes on the flavor of what you mix it with. I find it stays with me longer than some other products I've used.

One of the best!

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Nov 02, 2012

I am not a body builder or a daily aerobics warrior so I'm not looking for that mega dose of protein that those types seem to go for. Actually, I don't believe that most of the popular protein powders are healthy because they contain so many unhealthy ingredients. Many other protein powders also market themselves on the idea that you can mess around with food and end up with a convenient, instant powder that has low calories but still high protein. That's not food in my way of thinking. That's just chemical and nutrient manipulation--no thanks. Source Naturals is one of the best because of the care they put into the ingredients.Read the product description and you will see what I mean. the other plus is that this stuff really tastes good. People might complain that it doesn't mix in real well if you just toss it into a glass of milk or juice. I don't think it's that bad--it mixes in fairly well. I would rather put up with a few little lumps than ingest the chemicals that make stuff dissolve easily. You can use an immersion blender or just swallow the lumps. I like to blend this whey powder into my breakfast "salad" which is basically yogurt, avocado, fruit, nuts and anything else I might throw in. Makes it taste good.

Whey from Grass Fed Cows

Posted by Reviewer2969335 on Dec 19, 2010

This whey is sourced from Well Wisdom which provides the best whey in the world produced with very low heat pasteurization. Milk produced from grass fed cows which are given no antibiotics or exogenous hormones.

High quality product

Posted by Reviewer1978895 on Mar 31, 2010

This is one of the best whey products available. It is not denatured like most other whey products. It comes from healthy grass fed cows. It is much more expensive than most whey, but you get what you pay for. I just wish there was a way to get the price a bit lower. It gives me sustained energy when I mix two scoops into my smoothies. Great product!

best whey i know

Posted by Reviewer2080444 on Mar 30, 2012

from pastured cattle and cold-processed, so the genuine health benefits are far more intact. easy to mix and digest. reasonably priced to boot.

It's non-denatured, that's a good thing.

Posted by Reviewer2258893 on Apr 07, 2010

which means it has its intact biologically active proteins. These proteins can be destroyed when whey products are processed "denatured" with high heat.