Whey from Grass Fed Cows

Posted by Reviewer2969335 on Dec 19, 2010

This whey is sourced from Well Wisdom which provides the best whey in the world produced with very low heat pasteurization. Milk produced from grass fed cows which are given no antibiotics or exogenous hormones.

Great product for the price but...

Posted by Reviewer1073460 on Mar 25, 2012

True Whey has all the properties of true nodenatured whey--no bad aftertaste, very frothy and is hard to mix without a blender or blender bottle. The reason I gave this only 4 stars is because of the small 10 gram scoop. I had to recycle it and replace it with a 20 gram scope because that is how much I put in my shakes (I drink 2 shakes a day to get 40 grams of high quality whey). Overall, this is a great product for the price but you get what you pay for because there is less immunoglobulins, lactoferrin and serum albumin (precursors to Glutathione) than the more expensive Proserum products.

Great Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer2861348 on Aug 28, 2008

My husband uses this in his morning smoothies. He likes it very much.

Compared to others this is cheaper

Posted by Reviewer2500059 on May 31, 2008

This product is much cheaper than other undenatured whey products coming from grassfed cattle. Wish they made it in a version without vanilla and stevia.

Foamy, but good

Posted by 5578532747311147440 on Dec 09, 2015

Edit* Dec 2015* I have switched to Jarrow for ease of blending. Feel just as good. **end edit** This is a nice protein powder. It does not taste of chemicals. Vanilla is the predominate taste. It is somewhat clumpy. I would have a hard time getting it to dissolve if I didn't have some sort of blender to mix it. After blending it is very foamy. I usually blend it, put it in refrigerator for 15 min to settle, then drink. It is worth the effort. I am not using it for muscle growth. I am using it while I heal my gut and adrenal. My mood and gut are good while I am taking it. I feel very sustained for hours after. Good health to you ♡

Not a great tasting Protein Powder

Posted by LanceSavoy on Dec 20, 2010

Luckily this was not the only Natural Protein Powder I ordered from Iherb because this really is not a very good tasting Whey. It may be ok if you mix it into a smoothie with fruit and juice but on its own in milk or water the taste is not good. My advice is if you want a Natural Protein sweetened with stevia that is the best one I have tasted so far go with the MRM Natural flavors. As an added plus it is cheaper that this one also.

nice

Posted by Reviewer2153251 on Feb 02, 2011

good product. tastes good too.

High quality

Posted by Reviewer2578417 on Apr 22, 2011

Grass fed happy natual cows natuals sweetener, concentrate best choise for protein

Like this whey

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on Jul 06, 2011

This is a very good whey product! Helps improve glutathione levels.

Great Protein Powder!

Posted by Reviewer3090876 on Jul 16, 2011

High quality hormone/antiboitic free and one of the few protein powders that uses GRASS FED cows!!!