Grass fed dairy protein powder ...

Posted by 4745853834780770510 on Jun 25, 2012

I bought this brand because it was the only one I found here that used dairy from grass-fed cows and it is also a significant savings over other brands I found. It has a very mild taste and very low sweetener. My kids prefer to add fruit or a shot of chocolate syrup but my husband likes it 'as is'. We use organic whole milk to mix with and it creates a nice foam on top. My husband takes it to work in a shaker bottle and mixes it with water as his breakfast most mornings.

Great product for the price but...

Posted by Reviewer1073460 on Mar 25, 2012

True Whey has all the properties of true nodenatured whey--no bad aftertaste, very frothy and is hard to mix without a blender or blender bottle. The reason I gave this only 4 stars is because of the small 10 gram scoop. I had to recycle it and replace it with a 20 gram scope because that is how much I put in my shakes (I drink 2 shakes a day to get 40 grams of high quality whey). Overall, this is a great product for the price but you get what you pay for because there is less immunoglobulins, lactoferrin and serum albumin (precursors to Glutathione) than the more expensive Proserum products.

Compared to others this is cheaper

Posted by Reviewer2500059 on May 31, 2008

This product is much cheaper than other undenatured whey products coming from grassfed cattle. Wish they made it in a version without vanilla and stevia.

Great Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer2861348 on Aug 28, 2008

My husband uses this in his morning smoothies. He likes it very much.

Foamy, but good

Posted by 5578532747311147440 on Dec 09, 2015

Edit* Dec 2015* I have switched to Jarrow for ease of blending. Feel just as good. **end edit** This is a nice protein powder. It does not taste of chemicals. Vanilla is the predominate taste. It is somewhat clumpy. I would have a hard time getting it to dissolve if I didn't have some sort of blender to mix it. After blending it is very foamy. I usually blend it, put it in refrigerator for 15 min to settle, then drink. It is worth the effort. I am not using it for muscle growth. I am using it while I heal my gut and adrenal. My mood and gut are good while I am taking it. I feel very sustained for hours after. Good health to you ♡

Not a great tasting Protein Powder

Posted by LanceSavoy on Dec 20, 2010

Luckily this was not the only Natural Protein Powder I ordered from Iherb because this really is not a very good tasting Whey. It may be ok if you mix it into a smoothie with fruit and juice but on its own in milk or water the taste is not good. My advice is if you want a Natural Protein sweetened with stevia that is the best one I have tasted so far go with the MRM Natural flavors. As an added plus it is cheaper that this one also.

Loved it!!

Posted by 5425302227046013679 on Dec 18, 2012

It has good taste, not too sweet. Works well with yogurt and also easy on my stomach!!

Excellent Quality

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Feb 27, 2010

Really like this one from grass fed cows. Mix with berries & one or two madre powders, LSA & pomegranate mollasses for a great breakfast smoothie.

Like this whey

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on Jul 06, 2011

This is a very good whey product! Helps improve glutathione levels.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1613144 on Oct 05, 2012

I`ve researched and used several protein powders and believe this is the best.