Source Naturals, True Whey, Premium Protein Powder, 16 oz (453.59 g)

Very Excited!

Posted by adespoz on Apr 05, 2012

I've only just 'discovered' non-denatured whey. I've been taking it for a few weeks now and I feel as though it is 'working'. Instant nutrition! It's hard to pin down, but my body just responds with a big 'yes' when I take this stuff. I'm quietly excited at the prospect of continuing this 'whey therapy'. And if, as studies seem to indicate, that supplementing with non-denatured whey increases levels of glutathione (see wiki) then I would recommend it to all people with CFS/FM. And best of all- the price! iHerb is much MUCH cheaper than sourcing similar products within Australia, even factoring in the shipping costs. Highly recommended.

Foamy, but good

Posted by 5578532747311147440 on Apr 29, 2015

This is a nice protein powder. It does not taste of chemicals. Vanilla is the predominate taste. It is somewhat clumpy. I would have a hard time getting it to dissolve if I didn't have some sort of blender to mix it. After blending it is very foamy. I usually blend it, put it in refrigerator for 15 min to settle, then drink. It is worth the effort. I am not using it for muscle growth. I am using it while I heal my gut and adrenal. My mood and gut are good while I am taking it. I feel very sustained for hours after. Good health to you ♡

Compared to others this is cheaper

Posted by Reviewer2500059 on May 31, 2008

This product is much cheaper than other undenatured whey products coming from grassfed cattle. Wish they made it in a version without vanilla and stevia.

Not a great tasting Protein Powder

Posted by LanceSavoy on Dec 20, 2010

Luckily this was not the only Natural Protein Powder I ordered from Iherb because this really is not a very good tasting Whey. It may be ok if you mix it into a smoothie with fruit and juice but on its own in milk or water the taste is not good. My advice is if you want a Natural Protein sweetened with stevia that is the best one I have tasted so far go with the MRM Natural flavors. As an added plus it is cheaper that this one also.

nice

Posted by Reviewer2153251 on Feb 02, 2011

good product. tastes good too.