Source Natural Whey Powder

Posted by Reviewer1912677 on Jul 14, 2008

Great product, great price.

Only Whey to Go

Posted by Reviewer3170253 on Apr 23, 2008

It seems to be very different from the other whey products on the shelves I've tried. Taste is fab and helps with my hypoglycemia. If whey is OK for your genotype, then I highly recommend this one! Don in Santa Rosa

True Whey

Posted by Reviewer2515910 on Apr 26, 2008

Great protein source -I mix it with a tablespoon of Mineral Goat Whey and it then has a caramel taste

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on May 11, 2008

From cows not given growth hormones.

fantastic protein powder

Posted by Reviewer1152695 on Jul 14, 2007

blends in smooth, tastes great, gives great energy boost and is a high quality product being grass fed, no hormones etc.. Dosent have the potential harmful properties like soy products do. Its hard to find a good protein powder-Ive tried many and I give this one 5 stars--the reasonable price is also another bonus.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1075303 on Dec 06, 2007

Excellent product.

GREAT MEAL REPLACEMENT

Posted by Reviewer3212311 on Dec 15, 2007

This Whey protein is the best one I have tried....it has a great taste. I drink it in the morning and it curbs my appetite ...very good product for weight loss.

The Best Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer2476049 on Jan 09, 2008

My understanding is that this whey protein powder is different because it is not an isolate, so the protein per unit is less than some supplements but it is a whole food and thus more useful to the body! It also tastes good without being really sweet.

WOW what a.....................

Posted by Reviewer1177508 on Jan 22, 2008

This is the best tasting, all natural, intact protein powder I found anywhere. Even though it is not organic, it is from content cows and I love that the most. I- herb got the greatest price on the internet and I highly recommend both.......

True Whey

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Feb 23, 2010

I was using Jarrow, but this claims to be non denatured, grass fed, non gmo etc. The container and medium long scoop are convenient. I love the vanilla taste and the natural sweetness of stevia.