Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Jun 28, 2010

I mix it with either milk or OJ. Sometimes I add a raw egg, sometimes 1/3 of a banana. I blend it in my Magic Bullet. No artificial sweetner which is good. No real flavor of its own so it takes on the flavor of what you mix it with. I find it stays with me longer than some other products I've used.

Best I've Found

Posted by Reviewer3110915 on Sep 12, 2008

This is absolutely the best. It isn't too high in protein and comes from grass fed cattle. What more could you ask for.

Quality product

Posted by Reviewer2497885 on Sep 30, 2008

Very fine, mixes very well and tastes great.

Good source of protein

Posted by Reviewer3315347 on Oct 02, 2008

This is an excellent product. Added to milk, sprinkled over cereal, or numerous other ways, it tastes great and provides the protein that would otherwise be lacking in many diets. I highly recommend this product.

We Love It

Posted by Reviewer1642947 on Oct 03, 2008

I've using this in our morning smoothies. It's filling and allows me and my daughter and great start to our day. I like that is all natural without fillers or other products.

good

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on May 16, 2012

good product

sweet

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Mar 27, 2014

sweet. ok.

Foamy, but good

Posted by 5578532747311147440 on Dec 09, 2015

Edit* Dec 2015* I have switched to Jarrow for ease of blending. Feel just as good. **end edit** This is a nice protein powder. It does not taste of chemicals. Vanilla is the predominate taste. It is somewhat clumpy. I would have a hard time getting it to dissolve if I didn't have some sort of blender to mix it. After blending it is very foamy. I usually blend it, put it in refrigerator for 15 min to settle, then drink. It is worth the effort. I am not using it for muscle growth. I am using it while I heal my gut and adrenal. My mood and gut are good while I am taking it. I feel very sustained for hours after. Good health to you ♡

Very good whey protein powder for the price.

Posted by Reviewer1618269 on May 07, 2009

I purchased this product because Source Naturals claime they use only whey from grass-fed cows. I hope this is true, as so much of our food supply is contaminated by GMOs. This mixes well with most liquids and has a light vanilla taste that's not overpowering.

Great Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer2861348 on Aug 28, 2008

My husband uses this in his morning smoothies. He likes it very much.