Source Naturals, Turmeric Extract, 100 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

The best

Posted by Reviewer2182770 on Mar 04, 2010

This Turmeric is the best. I use it in addition to my thyroid meds, I feel better about 20 minutes after I take it, do reduce the inflammation and muscle pain.

Tumeric

Posted by Reviewer2974200 on May 24, 2010

Nice small tablets easy to take and most importantly does not smell or leave a bad taste.

Nature's Anti-Inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer2707998 on Nov 18, 2011

This extract really helps with pain in joints, the back and any arthritic pain since it is a natural anti-inflammatory. I've recommended it to friends who found the same relief and they recommend it to others. My husband and I take 1 tablet twice daily. We ran out while away and both of us were really starting to hurt.

Tumeric extract,

Posted by Reviewer1102544 on Mar 18, 2012

I give this 10 plus, I have cut down on anti inflamitories and an-acids, it is not a miricle cure but enables me to get through the day without heavy duty pain relef

Natural COX-2 inhibitor

Posted by OrganicGirl on Dec 08, 2013

For years now I use chemical COX-2 inhibitors. Despite the high dose of Etoricoxib my sedimentation rate is always too high. My homeopath advised me to try Turmeric. After a few weeks I feel much better, less pain. When my sedimentation rate is good it may be possible to lower the dose of Etoricoxib. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.