Natural COX-2 inhibitor

Posted by OrganicGirl on Dec 08, 2013

For years now I use chemical COX-2 inhibitors. Despite the high dose of Etoricoxib my sedimentation rate is always too high. My homeopath advised me to try Turmeric. After a few weeks I feel much better, less pain. When my sedimentation rate is good it may be possible to lower the dose of Etoricoxib. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

works for gum disease, "leaky bowels", alzheimers

Posted by Reviewer3002663 on Oct 05, 2013

i started my dad on these when he began to show signs of early alzheimers. 2/day got him up off the couch and clearing land with a chainsaw! After a few weeks, he told me that, for the first time in 40 years, his gums weren't bleeding. (I found some research later that affirmed turmeric reduces symptoms of perio disease.) A few months later, he told me that for the first time in his life, he wasn't having a "leakage" problem with his bowels, which had previously kept him running to the restroom every hour or so. Sure enough studies show that turmeric helps with colitis-type issues. If he doesn't take turmeric every day(along with coconut oil, aloe vera, B12, and fish oil), he starts getting confused. These definitely help. It would help even more if he would alter his diet and eat healthy, but that would be a miracle!

Tasty & healthy spice!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

I take turmeric for its anti-inflammatory properties.

flott produkt

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Feb 24, 2013

tar en til dagen fast

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3086875 on Oct 08, 2011

very good, does not cause any stomach upset.

will reorder agaih

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on Dec 25, 2011

the best one to take

Old Flare

Posted by Reviewer1929891 on Sep 17, 2013

I started using a higher dose of this when I was having a small MS flare. I can say the symptoms did not get worse. I love the fact it has black pepper in it. This is a good product.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Jan 19, 2010

Great combination of ingredients for better absorptions, using this to prevent cancer.

good

Posted by 5703850621387951502 on Aug 19, 2014

good