Okay product

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Jan 06, 2010

I don't have any problem with this product, but it gives my husband a little acid reflux; its probably the black pepper. So, we are going to use the Organic India brand again. The only reason we switched is because I read that tumeric is better absorbed when taken with black pepper. Plus, the Organic India is organic.

will continue to use on a daily basis

Posted by Reviewer2122978 on Dec 17, 2009

I have only been using this product for a short time, but my body seems to tolerate it very well. It seems to help me to have regular bowel movements.

This and Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2762884 on Sep 02, 2009

Cured my inflamation of the hip.

Simple: It Works Effectively

Posted by Reviewer1519183 on Jul 15, 2009

I tried this for a stubborn area of inflammation and got relief over a period of a little over a week. It works slowly but surely. I'm still using it every day to make sure the problem doesn't recur. So far, so good.

Turmeric - Exceptional Product

Posted by Sprinkles on Apr 27, 2009

A+, splendid product. A lot of herbal products out there simply don't seem to have any effect on the body, but THIS one DOES. For example, if you have any effects of carpal tunnel or tendonitis in the wrists/arms, it really does reduce inflammation and make the arms feel better! Turmeric actually has so many beneficial effects on the body I can't even begin to mention them all.

SOURCE NATURALS, TURMERIC EXTRACT

Posted by Reviewer1546848 on Apr 13, 2009

I FOUND THIS PRODUCT AN EXCELLENT BUY AND IT WORKS FOR ME. I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS USING THIS PRODUCT AND I RATED IT 5 STARS. I WILL BE REORDERING THIS PRODUCT.

Source Naturals Turmeric Eztract

Posted by Reviewer1296537 on Oct 23, 2008

A good product which has really helped the pain in my finger joints.

pre-arthritic inflammation

Posted by Reviewer3085629 on Oct 08, 2008

As part of my regimented use of supplements to maintain healthy joints and their surrounding tissues following knee surgery in 11/98, I can attest--after several years of using my own body as a science project and isolating/identifying known and confounding variables--to the effectiveness of turmeric extract as a valid contributor to this health. Of course, one should study and practice Iyengar yoga to realize greater benefit.

good diuretic...

Posted by Reviewer2002281 on Aug 26, 2008

I have been taking Source Naturals Turmeric Extract for less than one month but have been pleasantly surprised that this is a great way to get rid of excess water. I believe it takes a few months to really see a dramatic difference in any symptoms that it is used to treat, so I will keep taking it for sure.

SJ Mackenzie

Posted by Reviewer1740506 on Aug 11, 2008

I am taking this supplement for inflamation and am not noticing a difference in the specific area of my sigmoid that is the concern. Time may be the element here. I remain hopeful. Thank you for your reasonably priced supplements. It is very helpful on a limited budget.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »