OK but contains Stearic acid

Posted by MarieMR on Apr 05, 2016

This is a good formula of vitamin c ascorbates and flavinoids. It is still better than not taking any vitamin C but you really take high doses of this one I feel anyway due to being more than just ascorbic acid. It is said that stearic acid suppresses T cells and well we need those working for our immune system. Anyhow will not purchase again and go back to my usual , non gmo and filler free powder. iHerb provides good customer service and fast delivery via DHL Thanks!

Amazing product!!

Posted by Reviewer2837310 on May 13, 2015

After my diagnose with cancer (over 4 years ago) I have not stopped taking Vit C daily. Such a wonderful, cheap and reliable way to keep your immune system working. Great antioxidant that nature offers in a simple, real, gentle way..It is also Ph neutral therefore does not cause acidity in our body (not the stomach acidity but rather systematic acidity which is unwanted in a healthy body). Everyone should increase their Vitamin C levels, particularly if facing a disease or in risky seasons. Up to 3-4 grams per day are safe and desirable.

Easy to swallow

Posted by 5037612778511044013 on Mar 04, 2014

Good formulation and easy to swallow, They are a smaller size to what I have been taking which I like.

I take several grams every day

Posted by alloriginal on Jun 13, 2013

I've used megadoses of vitamin c for 3 decades, and I believe passionately that I owe my good health and vitality in no small part to my regular use. Ultimate Ascorbate C is a tablet best utilized when taken on a full stomach (although a tablet at bedtime is good idea too). Because it is non-acidic it will not cause stomach upset. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Source Naturals, Ultimate Ascorbate C, 1000 mg, 100 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2485668 on Oct 24, 2012

Source Naturals, Ultimate Ascorbate C, 1000 mg, 100 Tablets

Asorbate C Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer1184554 on Jun 25, 2012

I do like the product. I have ordered it several times in the past, and plan to continue to do so. I like Source Naturals products

Get your minerals here

Posted by Reviewer2073387 on Jun 11, 2012

This is great, but watch how many you take in one day if you have any special conditions, e.g. cancer. Four a day will give you all the copper a healthy person might need - but much more than a cancer patient ought to have.

I like ths one

Posted by Reviewer1556465 on Feb 13, 2012

There are lots of vitamin C's to choose from on the market but this one stands out a bit as high potency and easy to take (non acidic).

Easy on the Stomach

Posted by Reviewer1308187 on Sep 16, 2011

Provides nice complement of nutrients and has helped me with several ailments.

The best C for me

Posted by Reviewer1114181 on Jun 16, 2011

My doctor recommended Ultimate Ascorbate C for me because of its alkaline properties and I have found it most helpful.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »